By Anonymous - 18/07/2015 05:00 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, my son was planning on going clubbing. I disapproved, but no matter what I say he never listens, so I simply offered him some condoms so he doesn't end up knocking anyone up. He just said, "Nah, dad. Get 'em drunk enough and it's anal all the way." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 063
You deserved it 5 855

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

amileah13 26

As a woman, this offends me. It's why I have a hard time trusting guys because they take advantage of women and think it's okay if they're face down choking on their vomit while being raped. Not cool. And yes, women do it to men too but it's more common with men doing it to women because we're defenseless while in that state.

snoopyace 0

If a guy is drunk enough, a kid could knock him out:/ both men and women are defenseless in a heavily drunk state

One day if I have a son who says that to me I'd laugh!

I laugh at the things a guy can say to his father without being taken serious. when it comes to rape, how many of them are a result of a girl who just took 15 shots of tequila to show her gf's how crazy she can party. she meets a guy who's just as drunk, spend the night with him, only to wake up in the morning to see the bad choice she made and then scream rape to take all the blame off of her.

expertsmilee 26

Amazingly well put my friend.

If a girl has done 15 shots, she cannot consent. Don't have sex with her. That is rape. Period.

What if I had 15 shots right along with her. Then neither one of us can consent to the sloppy drunken sex. So who's the rapist?

#32 The thing you don't understand is that you have to be sober to legally consent. (That applies to all genders, by the way.)

If she's not willing to take responsibly for her actions after 15 shots, maybe she shouldn't take 15 shots.

If that's the fact, it eventually becomes "I'll drop charges if you drop charges"

yea because the next thing you know he will be using date rape drugs, and then OP will be bailing him out of jail or settling some law suits.

NotGabe 28

Feminists: *ferocious breathing*

tiredofwaiting 25

Did you give him the talk yet?

You reaaaallllyyy need to talk to him. He's riding a very fine line.

Talk to him now before he gets slapped by a girl and as an added bonus a rape charge.

"Today My son was planning on going clubbing" I could be missing something and it's possible that it's because of the character limit but, how does going clubbing automatically mean he's going to be having sex with strangers? I normally don't play this kind of devil's advocate but is it possible that your son was being a smart ass because he was a little insulted that you automatically assumed he sleeps around? It is possible for one to go to a night club because they just want to dance, or get drunk and dance. Please let me know, I'm genuinely curious about this.

I dunno, chilling with homies to me is going to a movie and a steakhouse or something where you can relax and just be bros. Maybe go back home after and put down a few drinks and play some video games before passing out on your friend's couch. I don't have any interest in going out and getting drunk and dancing with my male friends.

Come to think of it, we actually *always* end up going bowling too. Why the **** do we go bowling? And why am I always the only one to break 100 pins when we're all sober?

condoms won't protect him from club girl stds. when he tells you it burns when he pees tell him i told you so