By Anonymous - 18/07/2015 05:00 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, my son was planning on going clubbing. I disapproved, but no matter what I say he never listens, so I simply offered him some condoms so he doesn't end up knocking anyone up. He just said, "Nah, dad. Get 'em drunk enough and it's anal all the way." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 064
You deserved it 5 855

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

There's something wrong with a man who can't find a sober chick who would **** him. There is something wrong with a man who wants to take advantage of a drunk woman. And there is something gay about a man who prefers anal over pussy.

You do need to use condoms while having anal sex...

You mentioned that HIV is still very much so transmitable via anal to the genius, right?

You deserve it. He's your son. You raised him.

lyndz_20 8

He's a Bill Cosby in the making and he will pick up and spread some nasty STI in the process

hey, find a better example, rapist or not Bill Cosby was a very successful man and beloved by many before shit hit the fan (at pretty much the end of his life no less), this kid will not be that.

I don't get why people are downvoting this, calling someone the next Bill Cosby implies they'll have a majorly successful television and movie run and won't get punished for their crimes until it's far too late for it to even really be much of a punishment.

Christoph_Blaski 12

This is so ******* ridiculous. It's so sad that people feel the need to lie to make themselves feel important..

Maybe u should'a raised him a bit better

this wouldnt necessarily be rape for reasons said in the comments...but it could so, so easily be. like, if she is too drunk to tell you know, that isn't an invitation into her assholes. remember anything other than yes! means no.

Hello, m'y name is HIV. Wanna be friends?