By Anonymous - 18/07/2015 05:00 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, my son was planning on going clubbing. I disapproved, but no matter what I say he never listens, so I simply offered him some condoms so he doesn't end up knocking anyone up. He just said, "Nah, dad. Get 'em drunk enough and it's anal all the way." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 064
You deserved it 5 855

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

ArcheryArtist 20

Wow, you need to give him a good talk

merryhappy1887 20

So he's a rapist and he doesn't know what HIV is? Good job, dad.

He knows way more ways than you OP. Have a serious talk with him.. Thats not a healthy start for him...

First of all, OP, your son is creepy. Sorry. FYL. I hope it was just a creepy joke and not a creepy statement of intent. As far as everyone immediately saying it is rape to have sex with someone under the influence of drugs or alcohol, that is not quite the case, though depending on his behavior at these clubs OP's son might be on either side of this line. The US courts have generally upheld two very different standards regarding alcohol and drugs. 1) An individual is still responsible for all actions they take under drugs they willingly and knowingly took, barring things like certain prescribed medications and their side effects, just the same as when sober (think drunk driving and assault cases). 2) That people administering drugs in order to subvert someone's consent and then having sex with them is considered rape. Whether we can call this rape from a legal point of view really hinges on the second part: does buying drinks from someone there who is willingly and knowingly drinking count as administering drug, or do we consider it part of their own poor decision making just as sober? Is this an attempt to subvert their consent or is this him being aware of the end result of the chain events as they play out naturally? There is a reason that this very unfortunate area of criminal law remains poorly defined, and I doubt it is going to get less murky any time soon.

OneFourNine 9

Get him tested for STD NOW. His life is in danger - as well as the life of all his future victims.

YDI. You raised him, he learned about what being a real man is from you (or he should of). Lock him up in his room? Take away some privileges? Punish him! Be a parent!

Congratulation on raising the most fkd up fuckboi

He might have been joking but, still, I'm shocked that there are actually people in the comments defending what he said about getting girls drunk in order to get them to have anal with him. That's not even a little bit okay.

People seem to be blinded by the idea that rape is only carried out by monsters in dark alleys on modestly dressed young girls coming home from bible study. They can't see the problem with putting their own pleasure before another person's well-being. I hope everyone defending this is just all talk.

YTDI. Next time instead of condoms, try offering an education maybe.