By Anonymous - 18/07/2015 05:00 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, my son was planning on going clubbing. I disapproved, but no matter what I say he never listens, so I simply offered him some condoms so he doesn't end up knocking anyone up. He just said, "Nah, dad. Get 'em drunk enough and it's anal all the way." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 064
You deserved it 5 855

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Is this the famous "Cosby technique"?

Well sir, I see your son clearly likes to **** butts let's keep it that way.

Pretty sure that falls under the category of rape...

You can still get pregnant from anal....

You can still get pregnant from anal.

dblogic 19

Not cool OP, so not cool. There's a big difference and a fine line between having a fun encounter with a woman who's a little bit tipsy and premeditated plans on getting her so shitfaced she'll do whatever you say when under normal circumstances it wouldn't happen (& that's what it sounds like your son is doing which if that's the case is disgusting and like another poster mentioned, is kinda if not definitely rape-y). It's the same premise for taking someone's keys away from them when they attempt to drive drunk...drunk drivers clearly aren't in the blackout stage as they're attempting to drive home but they clearly aren't in position to make that decision because they are SEVERELY IMPAIRED by alcohol. So for all of the people out there who say it's only rape if a bitch is passed out, that's bullshit. I hope you've sat him down for a discussion and set him straight, all women deserve respect...& he needs to know he can get & give STDs through unprotected anal rape/sex too. If he likes anal so much then he needs to find a chick that's into it while sober.

I'm assuming that the son still lives with his parents (or at least his dad) and I'm wondering why the son still lives with his parents. I'd have been kicked out so fast for shit like this.

The Bill Cosby is strong with this one.