By pathetic - 20/08/2010 09:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend of a year and I had sex for the first time in several weeks due to relationship problems; I came in less than 10 seconds. We're still having problems. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 685
You deserved it 29 880

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DisturbedCupcake 3

I feel so sorry for your girl. You need to beat it more often -_-

When you finished, you shouldve been like "first".

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

lol op u failed, u should have beat off before u started...

It coulda been worse, you coulda came when you were putting your...in her....there's kids on here. well,gimme her number and I will demonstrate how to do it properly.

Zoh_Aubrey 8

I thought you guys usually rub one out first. I heard the first one is the trickiest!

ten seconds? that's not normal, you need to remedy that situation bud.

maybe try pleasing her orally? It will make her happy and your relationship problems might lessen.

DarkHelmet 10

Jesus Christ OP!!!! 10 effin seconds!! PLEASE tell me she warmed u up first cuz if not that's just SORRY! U should kill yourself!

uhazsquiads 0

YDI for you and your girlfriend having sex for the the first time in week due to relationship problems. You came in less than 10 seconds. You're still having problems.

when u havent been laid in so long. NEVER GO OUT WITH A BULLET IN THE CHAMBER

uhazsquiads 0

noooooooooooo not another skroal D:

When you finished, you shouldve been like "first".

ucofresh 4

Bummer OP... should have been jacking off while you weren't having it off with your girlfriend. Learn to make it last! Haha

justbemellow 0
Palmless 0

Geez. Is she that good in bed?

twinny_sc 13

Dude u could have still went down on her to get her to ******.

brandon425 1

#11=half win/half fail. and I don't understand why!

lmao @ 32 :) poor op. if you get laid more then you might not have this issue. but good luck, I'm not a guy so I dunno how that works. lol.

it's very normal for the first time. same thing happened to me and friends of mine. i was depressed for a long while. you don't look like you know what you're talking about.

i remember my first time, i still lasted 10mins...then i could go for an hour plus, now jus gimme 10mins being i gota wake up at 4am for work, lol

Should have just eaten her out til you were ready to go again... Duh... Say something like, "Damn you turn me on so much I couldn't hold it in!"

bigblue95 0

beat ur meat. problem solved

MrsxBillxKaulitz 5

Agree with skittle. If sex is over after you come, you need to read a book or something.

the_flirtt 0

bro I feel bad for u and ur gf man u fail hardd !!

well... that's what happens when her parents are down the hall, damn kids. if you are an adult, dude you suck. my quickies last 10 minutes. either beat it up or drink sone shots of alcohol.

That_Guy_Jake_JR 0

15 is a failure. That sucks OP, and to the people saying "beat off first" What if it was a sudden thing? I'm sure when your girl is in the mood you're not like "be right back I gotta go blow a load in the bathroom before we start."

MeAlec 1

well get it back up and try again

BoyFromTheFuture 0

dude that sucks man... have confidence in your skills.

get some help in the relationship department too hun youre doing it wrong.

This couldn't have cum at a worse time, FYL op.

Robby41169 0

yeah if u dont cum for a long time then u cum in a short time

Roflmaoqxz 3

123 - I believe it's pronounced, "Ur doin it wrong"

well then go for round two. round two always lasts longer.

yolie_fml 0

well at least you got yours :) she should have got hers

BeachPanda 0

were u so exited to have sex that u came to here house early? u were so exited u came early?

#22: u are absolutely gorgeous!!! OP: wow... just wow...

v_garcia3 0

65: it wasn't his first time havin sex...it had just been wks since he got laid!!! OP idk what's worse not gettin any in wks or only lastin secs when u finally do!!! FYL n YDI

alsnyder12 0

so wait 10 minutes and solve the problem am i right or am I right

twixbar4free 0

you are the sexiest guy I've seen on here ever ;)

154, I prematured just looking at you.

Damn man! I think it's safe to call that an epic ******* fail!

viagra doesn't make you cum later, I just keeps it up after he cums,

#75 for the win, and wow, 10 seconds...? disgraceful.

jahahahahahahahahaha!!!hahahahahahah!! i agree.

189 is that oliver sykes in your picture? :3

it isnt oli x( that person doesnt have tatoos..either way he's attractive:)

xxniteskie 1

189, if that's really you, you have wonderful hair.

#189 looks like swift karate chop if it isn't a pic of him he's cute anyway haha

A real man does whatever it takes to please his woman, and vice versa. She obviously pleases you - maybe a little too much....

shootdierepeat 0
tanjoodo 3

#28, You know, I am going to do this from now on.

bmxx 0

64, all black ppl look alike

jokebatblink 0
fthku 13

#22 is probably who I would think of if I didn't want to ejaculate just yet. How the hell do you find that desperate attention-seeking, disgusting goth look appearling at all?

bh0p 0

lol way to just copy exactly what he wrote

Ignore some of these guys, OP. I know you didn't want that to happen. Try masturbating beforehand, next time. Hope you and your girlfriend manage to straighten things out :)

Despina 0

the problems are probably worse now

MarchRICKYMarch 0

it could have been worst, my friend lasted 3 secs............

Tika876 18

whooooooa nw that's just disappointing smh

linx468 8

u can fix that. just wack off and stop right before u cum. l

wtf? how do you cum in less then 10 seconds? OP your ******!

DisturbedCupcake 3

I feel so sorry for your girl. You need to beat it more often -_-

13: I don't. She should've expected a shorter-than-usual round one after a few weeks of abstinence. If he refused to go on afterward, then yeah, she deserves sympathy, but it sounds like she might've gotten bitchy from the disappointment. They both should've laughed it off, considered it the "opening act" and kept going. Those things happen in a committed relationship; you need a sense of humor and an ability to make the most of it to keep a relationship healthy.

The_good_times 0

^ Wow, finally someone that's not completely clueless when it comes to sex. I don't get it either... why just stop and act all disappointed ? you've got fingers, a tongue, lips and a few other things that you might use. And after a bit of playing around he would've prolly been ready for round 2 which would've lasted a lot longer.