By OakStake - 08/12/2013 22:07 - United States - New York

Today, my elderly neighbor along with our community church's priest came to my house and demanded to "give them the girl". The girl is my 3-year-old daughter, who has natural born red irises and is photo-sensitive. And yes, we are also Romanian. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 308
You deserved it 3 421

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some people are just crazy, don't mind them. I'm sure your daughter is beautiful.

VengeanceChicken 12

Just slowly close the door and whisper "Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnneeeeee...."

Comments

an3ph 20

I'm missing several pieces to this puzzle.

What are you missing...? The girl is maybe partly albino and the priest and elderly neighbour think she's a vampire....

Adding to #87 And/or the spawn of Satan because red is deemed demonic.

MAD01502 20

I know how you feel! I'm from Transylvania and you should see the reaction of foreign people when they find out! They're like "is Dracula still alive? Have you visited his castle? Is it haunted?" yeah... He's my creepy neighbour! **** Twilight

catkat1988 17

Welcome back to the 15th century. I hope your daughter is ok, and I think you should consider seeking some kind of legal protection - or moving to another neighbourhood - in order to protect her. It shouldn't be necessary, but apparently parts of America are still stuck in the middle ages (and I just went back and checked your state - a little shocked to find this was in New York).

Most of the Midwest is full of what I call bible thumpers. It's known by most as the Bible Belt. I happen to live in it and for the most part it's not that bad but you always fun into that nutcase every once in a while that gives the area a bad name. In ops case it sound like an entire church has those types of people.

what the hell kinda bullshit is that? OP I hope you told them to **** off.

ASBriere 8

That's amazing what a beautiful trait for a you g lady. F*cj the church this is why is topped going years ago. Don't worry get a lawyer and file charges

Shandra78 9

Could be worse, in africa folk traditions use body parts of albinos for fake crap-ass 'miracle' cures...the senile overly religious little old lady down the road doesn't sound any safer as a neighbour though.

That is awesome. I bet she's adorable:)

Wow, this is scary. I agree with the others on here, go to the police. The crazy bastard demanded your daughter on your own doorstep! And here's silly old me thinking we were entering the year 2014............

"Give us the girl, and wipe away the debt!"

I hope you called the cops on these people it sounds like they are dangerous nutballs