By OakStake - 08/12/2013 22:07 - United States - New York

Today, my elderly neighbor along with our community church's priest came to my house and demanded to "give them the girl". The girl is my 3-year-old daughter, who has natural born red irises and is photo-sensitive. And yes, we are also Romanian. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 308
You deserved it 3 421

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some people are just crazy, don't mind them. I'm sure your daughter is beautiful.

VengeanceChicken 12

Just slowly close the door and whisper "Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnneeeeee...."

Comments

strangeite 4

Sounds like your daughter has some form of albinism, and maybe something else. Ignorant asshats need to **** off

That is the craziest story I've ever heard! I can't believe stuff like this happens!

Still happens is what you should have said. Glad most people are beyond the dark ages

I wish I was there. They would no know what to think with my eyes changing colors all the time they would probably have forgotten about your daughter. A lot of folklore involving people like myself is general calling is evil.

I'm wondering if 1947Chevy is of Irish heritage. My eyes do that as well and so do my father's. My family refers to them as gaelic eyes.

As a matter of fact most of my fathers side of the family is Irish. However my mothers eyes do the same thing and we know of nobody on her side of the family from Ireland.

The Scottish and Welsh are also of gaelic decent. Maybe she gets it from them or another celtic people.

DDiddy 12

I'm so glad to hear that other people's eyes change colour too! I've been teased by my own family for not believing me.

Possibly. I don't know much about her side other than most of them are from England. I know there is no Irish though

Yeah I can imagine. I took pictures to prove it to friends

Maybe you can explain her situation. If they persist, get a restraining order, for her safety's sake.

AlmondEyes95 5

People wanna make jokes about stuff like this, but it's actually not funny. Religion is dangerous, and I wish you and your sister the best of luck.

Yes, religion can be dangerous. Religion is not always a bad thing... it can really be helpful to people and only makes them better people, but then there's the other people who screw it up. There's idiots who treat a young child wrongly because of their eyes. There's idiots who bully and hurt and kill for their religion. But honestly, those people probably be messed up in the head whether they had a religion or not. It sucks.

ZY1431 24

that's when you call the cops

luckyone365 7

They obviously were on crack. Hope you asked them for a quick fix.

I bet the red eyes are really pretty :) It must be hard for her to have idiots like those people thinking she's messed up because of her eye color. I'd say its really rude of them to do that to her, but obviously they're just too stupid in the head to know whats right and wrong. If they think the eye color a kid is born with means something about satan or whatnot, then I'm not sure its possible to reason with them.

Your daughter must be gorgeous :) Whatever, shes unique.

Iv actually read this is scientifically impossible. Maybe their a strange brown?