By OakStake - 08/12/2013 22:07 - United States - New York

Today, my elderly neighbor along with our community church's priest came to my house and demanded to "give them the girl". The girl is my 3-year-old daughter, who has natural born red irises and is photo-sensitive. And yes, we are also Romanian. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 308
You deserved it 3 421

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some people are just crazy, don't mind them. I'm sure your daughter is beautiful.

VengeanceChicken 12

Just slowly close the door and whisper "Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnneeeeee...."

Comments

How ignorant are these people coming to your house?? Geez

l99 5
l99 5

Red irises sometimes means cancer of the eye

skyeyez9 24

Keep them away from her. They probably want to do an exorcism, Or even murder her because they think she's evil. They need to stay away and you have to keep your daughter close. They may try to snatch her the moment you turn your back. Who knows what they will do to her. Call the police asap. People who demand others to just hand over their child to them to do God knows what are mentally deranged.

Firstly, that's actually kind of cool. Yes, she'll have some problems dealing with sunlight and people reacting to her odd appearance, but it's still pretty neat when stuff like this happens. Secondly, inform your elderly neighbor and priest that if they don't leave you alone, you will call the cops. Honestly, I find that kind of behavior threatening, especially if it pertains to your daughter. And if they're willing to actually go to your door and demand you hand over your child, I would be afraid that they might try to take her if you ever let her play outside. So, yes, OP, be careful. The situation might sound humorous as an FML, but in all seriousness, just be careful.

Dohnut94 7

Your daughter is bad ass with red iris'! I agree with the few that say mess with their heads. If they want to pull that bull on you, pull it on them! Even buy a cheap coffin at the dollar store, say you're cleaning her bed. That's what I'd do, but I'm an ass who would play with the stupidity of their mid. I still think the fact that your daughter had red iris' is beautiful.

BEATLEJUICE98 4

I would kill to have red eyes *devilish look*

I'd have fun with them and play head games :)

sue the **** out of them and next time i suggest saying "sure stay right there" and come back with a bat and tell them they try something like that again they can meet your wooden friend and have a nice visit to jail. ******* bastard priests