By OakStake - 08/12/2013 22:07 - United States - New York

Today, my elderly neighbor along with our community church's priest came to my house and demanded to "give them the girl". The girl is my 3-year-old daughter, who has natural born red irises and is photo-sensitive. And yes, we are also Romanian. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 308
You deserved it 3 421

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some people are just crazy, don't mind them. I'm sure your daughter is beautiful.

VengeanceChicken 12

Just slowly close the door and whisper "Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnneeeeee...."

Comments

This is just one of the reasons why I'm not a religious person. The fact that people still believe in vampires and demons and witches in this day and age is beyond stupid. These two idiots probably still think people with epilepsy need to be burned at the stake.

tingtingmeg 12

wow. that's ridiculous. hope you called the cop's.

I hope you didn't. Good luck with that. Maybe switch churches? For one that doesn't witch hunt.

Sitting_Ducki 8

I'd contact the church and go to the news networks about it.

JokersHQ 21

That's really terrible they treated you that way! But it sounds kind of neat that you daughter has a unique color to her eyes! I bet she looks cute!

valentinov 15

D-aia americanii sunt niște retardați. Te-ai gândit să schimbi țara?

Well at least that would wipe away the debt.

Red irises? Whoa. That sounds beautiful. I'm sorry you have to deal with people who are delusional.

that's really awesome and im sure beautiful! **** those crazy bible thumpers!

Lady_Vampy 2

Never mind calling the church, I'd call the Police. There's no telling what crazies like that may come up with to try and take your girl.