By Anonymous - 13/10/2015 07:35 - United States - Davis

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me that he doesn't know why I think deepthroating is so uncomfortable. To prove his point, he grabbed my dildo and effortlessly slid it down his throat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 930
You deserved it 6 169

Same thing different taste

Comments

Hey, guys, OP here! To shed some light on the situation, I was away at work all day and he had off. He was bored, he knows I dislike doing it, the ***** was there, and he wanted to see where I was coming from. I came home to see it on the bed, and jokingly asked him what he was doing with it all day. I did not expect the answer (and the proof) that I got. He has actually said he understands what I mean and that he could see how it would be more difficult with someone trying to push it in harder/farther than you'd like. To all the people who commented he may be gay or bi, I can assure you he's as straight as a rail (unless we walk past Yankee Candle, but that's another story). Also, xFOAxReaper is in fact my real boyfriend. And we have a very healthy sex life, even if I do have an active gag reflex. Thanks for all the comments, they made me audibly exhale from both nostrils. Cheers!

...am I the only one horribly interested in the Yankee Candle story? ....yes? Oh.

Because scented candles are considered gay, but Yankees still smell SOOOOO heavenly!!

I don't know what's worse. That your boyfriend is better at that than you or that he can even do that at all.

Sounds like your boyfriend is packed with experience, I wonder how we got so skilled

he deepthroats better than you and he wigs out going past a yankee candle. If he has better fashion sense than you, you're dating a closet case.

I definitely have a better fashion sense. Although he isn't as bad as other guys I've met. And hey, maybe he's just European. ;)

pacman490 21

Learns from experience...I hope it was uncomfortable

Well he backed up his talk and if he's willing to deep throat that ***** then I'm sure he deserves a little head in return just saying op

I had to reread this. At first I thought down your throat.