By dickofbrokendreams - 02/03/2015 05:14 - United States - Waynesville

Spicy
Today, I discovered that my fiancé consistently thinks about his fear of breaking his penis while we have sex. He's afraid to have sex with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 012
You deserved it 3 476

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I mean... it's a real fear. I don't want a broken dick. Well that's my excuse for being alone atleast.

When did this fear start? I'm not Dr. Phil, but my gut tells me that's not the real reason he won't have sex with you.

Comments

Well have sex to have him face his fear.

1dvs_bstd 41

I'm gonna guess OP's fiance is scared of having sex, hence the FML. I wonder what the phobia would be called :/

Let's hope this fear doesn't last too long!

#31 it's called genophobia, having to fear sex intercourse.

I mean... it's a real fear. I don't want a broken dick. Well that's my excuse for being alone atleast.

I mean I get why he's scared, no male wants a broken penis lol. But he's now the fiance, he should at least TRY his best.

1dvs_bstd 41

In all seriousness and fairness, there are times I've felt like it is easy for a guy's dick to break while trying the cowgirl position.

Yes apparently cowgirl is the most dangerous and is most likely to actually result in a broken dick ?

You are correct. My gf, who is a cna and trying to get in to nursing school, just told me about that. She learned it in class not long ago.

Tell him you will treat his penis like a collectable toy. And everyone knows it's more valuable when it's mint in box

When did this fear start? I'm not Dr. Phil, but my gut tells me that's not the real reason he won't have sex with you.

Maybe what I should've said was...I'm no Dr. Phil but something smells fishy about his fear. :)

I agree with you, something's not right

Hopefully it doesn't come to the point where there is never sex. Lol

It probably started at a young age. His father would always snap cucumbers in front of him, telling him that if he didn't behave, he would suffer the same fate.

brytonhansen 19

Oh my god there's blood everywhere!!!

Tell him to take the lead and be on top - he can control the pace himself that way and reduce the chances of breakage?!

Woman or man being on top and "riding" the dick is one of the most common ways to break your penis. Just saying.

#68 I don't think a man can get his penis "ridden" if he's on top while being intimate with a woman. As #7 said, the man gets full control when he's on top

#80 you've seriously misinterpreted what #68 was saying, or don't believe gay dudes exist.

I did misread it a bit. I thought #7 said, that the woman should be on top, so he could pace it. But now I read it again and realised my mistake. Still, if he would let her be on top, then my comment does make sense.

inb4 sex with my husband is so boring I fell asleep during sex today. FML

Is he pretty long? Are you too rough? A broken dick can happen, and it's a serious injury if it does.

Lol Your picture fits your comment.

As long as you two don't try any positions that make him bend at awkward angles, he should be fine. If he really is that afraid though, let him get on top so he's in control.