By Anonymous - 13/10/2015 07:35 - United States - Davis

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me that he doesn't know why I think deepthroating is so uncomfortable. To prove his point, he grabbed my dildo and effortlessly slid it down his throat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 930
You deserved it 6 169

Same thing different taste

Comments

That's not an FML that's a learning opportunity lol

You shouldn't even be mad You should be impressed haha.

I'm not mad. And I am kind of impressed. I just thought it was pretty funny and that it might actually get published.

This isn't an FML, it's a learning opportunity lol

Maybe he has more practice than you ;)

schreibergx93 19

Perhaps he may want to become more flexible then.

Oook... Well we know what he spends his spare time doing when he is not with you.. Makes ya wonder hmmm???

Well tbh I think there's a big difference between what he did, sliding it down maybe just once and then removing it. Some guys like to hold the back of your head and thrust their pelvis or move your head with his hands. That way you don't feel the same amount of control, as they control the depth, speed and so on. Maybe try to explain that to him and that when you deepthroat there's a very large difference between penises, size, width, bend etc. maybe his is just one that's not so easy to 'get down'. A position I feel helps me make it easy, is if he sits on his feet, knees apart. That way I can sit between his legs with my legs over each of his in a cradling like position, and bend down over his penis. try asking if you could talk about it. Deepthroating isn't always comfortable for the person doing it, and then he/she shouldn't have to do it. Sex should be fun!

Judging by the speed with which he gets through our snack supplies, I think my husband can deep-throat too.