Tasty

By souped - 10/12/2009 05:41 - United States

Today, I really wanted something to drink. I looked in the fridge, and found some of my grandma's soy milk. I took a swig, and instead of tasting soy, I tasted something rotten. Turns out my grandma knows I drink her soy milk, so she swapped it with expired chicken broth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 694
You deserved it 42 628

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Flutist 3

Your grandmother is Epic. I don't understand why you would drink out of the carton. She's your grandmother. Have some manners. Buy your own ******* milk.

wow, that kinda sucks. way to go grandma!

Comments

wow, that kinda sucks. way to go grandma!

how does soy milk look anything like expired chicken broth?

I have a feeling they drank it out of the container in a sneaky-like way. No cup = No evidence.

Exactly. If he/she had poured it into a glass, he/she would have seen it wasn't any kind of milk at all.

You're not going to get salmonella from broth. Its just going to be like, expired soup.

QueenPersephone 9

There are all kinds of things you can get from expired chicken broth. It's swimming with bacteria.

Ha ha. Your grandma is awesome! I love old timer pranksters.

Flutist 3

Your grandmother is Epic. I don't understand why you would drink out of the carton. She's your grandmother. Have some manners. Buy your own ******* milk.

She probably wouldn't mind sharing her soy milk with you, but is totally grossed out by your drinking it out of the carton instead of getting a glass. Well played, Grandma!

BAHAHAHAHAHA DYI for thinking old people don't notice that you drink their milk.

thanks grandma for teaching op an important life leasons. you should always smell milk before drinking it. ydi. I pitty this foo

And soy milk still expires, quite quickly at that.

Agreed! I always smell milk. Just in case!