By Anonymous - 13/10/2015 07:35 - United States - Davis

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me that he doesn't know why I think deepthroating is so uncomfortable. To prove his point, he grabbed my dildo and effortlessly slid it down his throat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 930
You deserved it 6 169

Same thing different taste

Comments

OPs boyfriend here. thought I'd say the comments here are hysterical. Never tried it before that point, must just be natural talent. feel free to ask questions!

my comment is, try to again at an angle more natural to actually going down on someone if you didn't the first time. it's easy to tilt your head back and avoid a gag reflex but doing it straight on is more difficult

Idk man,perhaps demonstrating like that was a bit too far lol

@ #44 might have been. didn't get anything from it, but hell at least she and I got some laughs!

@54 lol eating in and out. then going home in hopes of sexy fun time.

What else are you willing to do to prove a point?

@75 well that would depend on what she'd be willing to do if I proved it. :p

Haha I understand where you are coming from. At least you two are in a good communicative relationship, and it seems you are willing to put yourself in her shoes hehe.. Many of the people who are negative here might not be able to claim that for themselves...

*A few weeks later* "Oh come on, babe. Anal ain't that bad! Watch!"

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
steam_engenius 21

She didn't day she doesn't give head. Derp.

You sure he's not gay if not for being bi with enough practice of deepthroating other guys?

And apparently, someone doesn't know how to take something as a joke as most of the other posts (eg - "What does your bf do for his night time job" type of post) even if not having given my comment a neg vote.

KryssLB 14

A previous boyfriend once did that to me with a banana. What I now wish I'd done is grabbed the banana, grabbed his head, and jammed the banana into and out of his mouth while shoving his head onto it while shouting, "Remember, don't bite it off! But drag your teeth! Suck harder!" (mind you, he was an asshole). There's a vast difference between being able to stick something unmoving down a wide-open throat that isn't actually touching anything, and actually being able to deep-throat a live dick attached to a guy who (a) wants you to actually contact said dick and (b) is thrashing around. He's probably only ever seen how far he can carefully manoeuver the inanimate object into his mouth and is all proud that he can. Actually dealing with a live one is much harder. If he does it again, just say, "Congrats! You just failed to successfully blow a dead guy. Want to try on a live one?" and suggest a strap-on. :D Bet he'd be far less adept! --And if he can do that as well, you might want to ask some questions, lol.

Badkarma4u 17

If a guy gets out of control while you blow him. Just cup his balls. Now you have a polite way to let him know that you are uncomfortable. He'll settle right down. Then you can work your magic.

amileah13 26

I think that's a sign... He's saying something without actually saying something. Good luck op!

Badkarma4u 17

He's saying quit whining and suck it. It's mind over matter. Its a sign that he'll call her on her bs.

born_hustla 26

If I were you I'd be like "honey how did you learn? "