By Kaboom - 21/04/2009 12:52 - Canada

Today, I went out for a smoke break. A homeless person walks up to me and asks for a cig. As I pull out my pack he says "Oh... Menthols... no I don't smoke that cheap shit". I was called cheap by a hobo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 663
You deserved it 19 664

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haha! thats hilarious! btw, i smoke menthols too, i like the way they clear my nose.

Comments

durhur enjoy your cancer....yeah well its probably more likely that one of the commenters gets cancer due to genetics than from smoking...smoking doesnt automatically mean cancer, obviously its not healthy but neither is eating junk food.

Ilikejeans 0

I thought this was supposed to make people laugh...haha these comments are ridiculous..the point is to get a little satisfaction at the misfortune of others...which thank you very much to this post, I did. haha.

WOw, that actually sounds fake. And I never say that. What hobo would say that?

The guy likely wasn't a hobo, or this story is bogus. If you're actually a hobo I don't see how you'd turn down a free cigarette just because you don't like the brand.

thanks # 3 and any one that agrees with him/her. you shouldnt be smoking and giving it out to people... smoking almost killed my grandpa... its a horrible thing taht should be totaly outlawed!

MsSippi 0

@55 - I don't smoke, but for some reason I love the smell of smoke mixed with cologne. So I don't guess you can say EVERYONE hates the smell of smoke anymore.

SMOKING SUCKS......u both need Jesus.

At least you didn't have to give him one of your precious cigarettes you poor soul.

aw...#42 took the words out of my mouth lol.