By CA - 08/10/2015 14:46 - Norway

Today, an elderly gentleman customer decided to tell me that while I'm not attractive at all, he'd still bang me all the same. Then he gave me a pained smile, like he was struggling not to shit himself, and left. I'm starting to hate working retail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 583
You deserved it 1 632

Same thing different taste

Top comments

One time I was working at KFC and I said, "Hi what can I get you?" And he said "two chicken breasts please, preferably yours." Idiots.

christinamarie17 29

Customer service in general is absolutely terrible. You do have those few nice people here and there but a lot of people are extremely offensive, rude, or treat you like you're not a person. I do not regret leaving that industry.

Comments

One time I was working at KFC and I said, "Hi what can I get you?" And he said "two chicken breasts please, preferably yours." Idiots.

lexiieeex3 32

I feel like elderly men are just at the point in their lives where they lived it all and do not give a ****. Although I can't imagine my poppy saying anything remotely as inappropriate as this...

chrisbeaudoin 26

The thing with seniors is that they are really sweet and would just like to have a nice casual conversation or they will be a complete asshole there is no in between with them.

Some people have no grasp of respect. But I do agree working in retail is NOT easy.

ChristianH39 30

seriously, not sure gentleman would've been my word of choice.

Thats extremely unfortunate. Retail is shit (apparently in Norway as well), and people are just so disrespectful. If everyone had to work in retail and feel what it was like, I think they would think before being total dicks.

larrena2377 26

Same goes for the restaurant business. people are absolutely awful

When he made that face he probably did shit his pants

christinamarie17 29

Customer service in general is absolutely terrible. You do have those few nice people here and there but a lot of people are extremely offensive, rude, or treat you like you're not a person. I do not regret leaving that industry.

Hey, don't give it too much though. Sometimes the elderly just say things without giving it much thought. He probably didn't even mean it

That still doesn't excuse an unwanted sexual comment. They may have tendencies to say whatever crosses their mind but some comments cross the line.

Don't listen to him, you are pretty no matter what anyone else says.

He's obviously close to death, take this one for the team