By Anon - 13/03/2009 04:00 - United States

Today, I was on the subway. I have fairly serious OCD, so I avoided holding the poles or handles. All the seats were taken, so I leaned against a wall. At the next stop, an obese, sweaty man got on and grabbed the two poles around me, effectively hugging me. My shirt was wet when he left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 79 512
You deserved it 6 004

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate it when fat sweaty people do this. But it could have been worse. You could have been stuck on a 7 hour flight somewhere with this guy next to you.

Even if you factor out your OCD that is a revlolting story. Oh god thinking about it is making my skin crawl. Bleurgh!

Comments

wrestler_fml 0

I hate fat sweaty people But on the other hand... that's what you get for being OCD, eh? Try to control it next time. Don't make excuses... just try harder. It's all a matter of will-power. People who go to therapists can get cured. good luck

this is probably the grossest FML ive ever read. god, i hate riding the subway.

#31, people who have OCD can't control it. It's not their fault. You are an ass

lol sounds like something that would happen on monk :P im sorry

Yea you idiots. Go take some classes. It has to do with how the brain is wired. How about I tell you to stop pooping out of your butt?

Chocolate_Chunk 2

They allready do. How else do you think they got themselfes so full of shit?

Edmund_Dantes 0

#33 people who have OCD can control it, most just obnoxiously choose not to. And it's usually their parents' fault, and has very little to do with how the brain is wired, 35. I'm not sure where you came up with that. OCD is a psychological problem, not a neurological one. Yes, it's difficult and uncomfortable to treat it, but it will make your life better by removing some of your irrational fear, and it will also improve your immune system, since you probably overdo it with antibacterial soaps and don't expose yourself to everyday levels of bacteria by not touching anything.

lazyt15 0

Gross story, but that's not OCD, just mysophobia...

Ugh. I have minor OCD and that would make me cry. I'm so sorry.

PPNRD55 0

I'm the one who wrote this. To explain, yeah I can control the OCD but its harder then most people think, especially in this case. And it wasn't the act of getting wet with whatever it was that was on him that made me upset, it was the compulsion to clean myself. Unfortunately I had to be in the city for another couple hours before I could do anything about it. And I've been in therapy. For a long time. I've been diagnosed by several psychologists and psychiatrists.

I have OCD as well and I would probably go insane if something like that ever happened to me. eww eww eww!