By Anon - 13/03/2009 04:00 - United States

Today, I was on the subway. I have fairly serious OCD, so I avoided holding the poles or handles. All the seats were taken, so I leaned against a wall. At the next stop, an obese, sweaty man got on and grabbed the two poles around me, effectively hugging me. My shirt was wet when he left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 79 512
You deserved it 6 004

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate it when fat sweaty people do this. But it could have been worse. You could have been stuck on a 7 hour flight somewhere with this guy next to you.

Even if you factor out your OCD that is a revlolting story. Oh god thinking about it is making my skin crawl. Bleurgh!

Comments

haha # 6- that was what I was thinking! But yeah, I don't have OCD, but I would still be so grossed out by that (not just from the wetness, but by the smell!), can't imagine how someone that does have it felt.

Komatose 0

I have OCD too. I've seen several shrinks and taken several medications, but the things i need to do constantly change. As soon as I'm over one, another pops up. @ 36 Obnoxious? well excuse me for not beingable to devote all my time and money to fixing that. Do you tell depressed people to just be happy or girls with anorexia to just "eat damnit"?

wrestler_fml 0

#33: I HAVE OCD! I learned to control it around age 7 or 8, because my parent's were supportive but they DID NOT kiss my ass or shield me, and they told me straight up that if I wanted to be successful in this world, be normal, and have friends, I would have to man up and control it. They got me involved in Yoga as well as sports, and taught me ways to relieve stress and ways to forget about it. Also, they got me interested in better things! As time grew on, as well as with their guidance, I REALIZED THE MAIN REASON I WAS OCD WAS A LACK OF FUN OR PRODUCTIVE THINGS TO DO! Once I found sports, school, friends, girls I stopped all of that for good. Cuz i simply didn't think about it! So I did. I used to be obsessed where I walk, and I'd twitch, and I'd have to count things and put my pencil down just right.... but with a LOT of work (admittedly: a lot) I learned to control it!!! So #33: WHO'S the ass?!? You have no right to say a damn thing about OCD! Because you've never f*cking HAD it! I'm just letting a brotha know that he can get over it and get better! What, do you want me to say "no buddy, your whole life is f*cked up because you have OCD." REALLY?! is that HONESTLY gonna help ANYthing!?

That's disgusting. I don't think you need to have OCD to appreciate how gross this is.

KUSHaholic 0

hahahaa that's nasty a.f !!!!

greatnt249 0

#36, you really need to take a course in abnormal psychology; your understanding of anxiety disorders is sorely lacking.

Oh. gross, gross, gross. What's worse than a wet shirt is having all those layers of fat squishing against you. Ew.

Ewww! Thats pretty ******* disgusting. I have rage issues and OCD. Great combo right? I would have beaten the fatty.