By Anon - 13/03/2009 04:00 - United States

Today, I was on the subway. I have fairly serious OCD, so I avoided holding the poles or handles. All the seats were taken, so I leaned against a wall. At the next stop, an obese, sweaty man got on and grabbed the two poles around me, effectively hugging me. My shirt was wet when he left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 79 512
You deserved it 6 004

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate it when fat sweaty people do this. But it could have been worse. You could have been stuck on a 7 hour flight somewhere with this guy next to you.

Even if you factor out your OCD that is a revlolting story. Oh god thinking about it is making my skin crawl. Bleurgh!

Comments

curious_missy 1

I don't have OCD, but I don't think I would have enjoyed that. then again, if you live in an American city, sweaty fat people on public transit is to be expected. Think of it as an opportunity to confront your feelings. Maybe you need to get hugged by more fat people.

#6, I pictured the exact same fat, sweaty man. It's disturbing. To the unfortunate soul that endured this terror, I know how you feel. OCD can make a lot of life very uncomfortable. My skin crawls just using public transport. Though I think I would have told the guy to step away or receive a ball-busting. It's a matter of personal comfort. There were probably plenty of other places for him to stand. Same with people that stand too close to you in queue. What the hell is that about?

Chocolate_Chunk 2

Well, I hate people standing miles away - they block other people from putting their stuff on the belt, slowing down the whole buisness.

OCD Doesn't necessarily comprise of the need for cleanliness does it? The way I'm reading it, you're a germaphobe, correct? I know people who have been clinically diagnosed with OCD and, it's not so much cleanliness they desire, but order and the process of repeating "obsessively and compulsively."

flyestgirleva13 0

Yes this is true. I have ocd but it is not nessicarily the germ one opposed to the orderly one and violence one.

Revan_fml 0

You prob should not have OCD and this never would have happened. I feel bad for you though, sounds like it was a party.

smileyface143 4

yes, because having OCD is a choice.

I have very serious OCD and riding the subway is difficult for me too, so I completely know how you feel.

RHK_fml 0

Fat people are so ******* gross and inconsiderate.

Even without OCD, this is a horrible thing. Next time don't be afraid to speak your mind. Everyone is a bit shaky in the subway, so 9 times out of 10, if you say to get out of your way, people will do it. I mean I would change my clothes after this too and I don't even have OCD, just the though of someone else's sweet on my is kind of nasty.

TwistOfHeartx3 0

oh that's disgusting sorry dude