By Anon - 13/03/2009 04:00 - United States

Today, I was on the subway. I have fairly serious OCD, so I avoided holding the poles or handles. All the seats were taken, so I leaned against a wall. At the next stop, an obese, sweaty man got on and grabbed the two poles around me, effectively hugging me. My shirt was wet when he left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 79 512
You deserved it 6 004

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate it when fat sweaty people do this. But it could have been worse. You could have been stuck on a 7 hour flight somewhere with this guy next to you.

Even if you factor out your OCD that is a revlolting story. Oh god thinking about it is making my skin crawl. Bleurgh!

Comments

RaC_fml 0
samhat 0

OCD doesnt have much to do with that, it's focused on order and repetition. You're a mysophobe too.

flyestgirleva13 0

Not true. I have ocd and know many people with it.

That's disgusting. You could've said something to the fat man, like "excuse me sir", have him move out of your way so you can go find another place to stand.

shortshan 0

#15 you're an ass. Like OCD is something they can help.

If some sweaty fat dude gets all up in my personal space, I move or tell them to stop hugging me. It's not rude, it's just looking out for yourself. A few of my friends have OCD and yours must be fairly mild if you can stand there and just be sweat on by a fat stranger and not do anything. Going to have to say you deserve it since you didn't try to stop it.

Revan_fml 0

All I am saying is that if he did not have a weird phobia of touching a pole in the subway than the fat man would have to stand somewhere else. So essentially it really is his fault, but also its not.

I also have OCD, but luckily I don't have the cleanliness part of it..you know there are meds out there that work pretty well.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew that's disgusting even without an OCD that's just naasty i'm so sorry

uggghhhh nasty. that's y i hate public transportation.