By Anonymous - 29/12/2010 05:20 - United States

Today, I realized that I'll have to explain to my child that mommy and daddy met on World of Warcraft. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 181
You deserved it 53 770

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's kind of cute? nerdy, yeah. but not terrible.

so what? that's better than having to tell them you met in a bar. me and my fiancé met on wow purely by accident. if you find the person right for you who gives a shit how you met. what is important is that you met. if you're ashamed than that's your problem and you need to figure out why you care what other people think. if you are happy that is what is important. I wouldn't change a thing about me and my fiance's relationship because he is the love of my life.

Comments

I'm in the same boat. Don't worry, there's thousands of worse ways a couple could meet.

ulicksam 0

OP, no you don't. Even if you did, it won't surprise him. He'll already know you're dorks.

I really don't see why that is such a bad thing, i met my Fiancé On world of warcraft three years ago and he is the most gentle sweet man i have ever met, we have a great relationship, and yes also in real life, we hardly play anymore... why are people so much against Wow? there are 12million players so don't tell me it isen't at some levels a great game. i guess haters gotta hate :)

better you met there than started playing together and ruined your life. my sons dad was hardcore in it and ****** our relationship up.

that's gotta suck :( me and my bf play it and met there, we havent had more then three fights in three years and it wasen't about the game, your guy should have learned how to place the family over gaming, but ofcause have his gaming times ^^ that how we make it work. hope love find you again.

What did you do in WoW? Use some magical spell called ERECTUS PROTECTUS but it really did'nt protectus your erectus and out popped a cyber baby ?

riverseddy9558 0
hisHoneyBunny 0

no worries. me and my love met playing Halo 3 on XBOX LIVE [=

who cares how u met. plus just say it was cool and at least u hav kids ;D