By Anonymous - 29/12/2010 05:20 - United States

Today, I realized that I'll have to explain to my child that mommy and daddy met on World of Warcraft. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 181
You deserved it 53 770

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's kind of cute? nerdy, yeah. but not terrible.

so what? that's better than having to tell them you met in a bar. me and my fiancé met on wow purely by accident. if you find the person right for you who gives a shit how you met. what is important is that you met. if you're ashamed than that's your problem and you need to figure out why you care what other people think. if you are happy that is what is important. I wouldn't change a thing about me and my fiance's relationship because he is the love of my life.

Comments

LearnToPack 0

15 years from now we will see a post on here. "My mom just told me my she and my dad met playing wow". **** his life.

Damn, just tell the kid like it's something completely wonderful ('cuz it kinda is) and exude happiness and confidence when you say it. If they're young enough, they'll think wow is some awesome thing and always think so. Or don't tell them, I have no idea where my parents met. Don't really care either.

skyeyez9 24

I figure it doesn't matter how you met, as long as you guys are happy.

xundria 5

My boyfriend and I met on WoW 6 mins ago, I haven't been happier. :)

xundria 5

My boyfriend and I met on WoW 6 months ago, I haven't been happier. :) *sorry if this is a double post*

Tycisas 5

that's the funniest think I've ever heard. I love it!!!

thrAsHeRr9081 16

What's wrong with that? My fiancé and I met on Call of Duty 4 over two years ago. It's a different story to tell :)

ideasrule 13

What's wrong with meeting on WoW? As long as you weren't both game addicts, I don't see a problem.

Times are changing. Instead of meeting at soccer you met in Azeroth.