By Anonymous - 29/12/2010 05:20 - United States

Today, I realized that I'll have to explain to my child that mommy and daddy met on World of Warcraft. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 181
You deserved it 53 770

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's kind of cute? nerdy, yeah. but not terrible.

so what? that's better than having to tell them you met in a bar. me and my fiancé met on wow purely by accident. if you find the person right for you who gives a shit how you met. what is important is that you met. if you're ashamed than that's your problem and you need to figure out why you care what other people think. if you are happy that is what is important. I wouldn't change a thing about me and my fiance's relationship because he is the love of my life.

Comments

Get with the times old man, video games are part of mainstream culture now.

bob90079 0

Umm... YDI for playing World of Warcraft?

You don't need to be ashamed, WoW is like in the 60's when people met at the hippie gang-bangs...or 70's, whatever.

hohohomuryy 0

Somebody doesn't know what the **** their talking about.

notconvinced 0

let us all make fun of people that play WoW...and yet here we are day in and day out on this website. OOOH our lives are sooo much better than gamers! My goodness aren't we hip!

becciwestby 0

This is actually really adorable. And who knows, with all the dating sites and online gaming, this might be considered normal by the time you get to explaining it.

I have a better idea! Tell you child you met on Diablo! (much more cooler)

Roflmaoqxz 3

WOW IS BEST DUN BE HATIN!!!!!!! No but seriously wow is really fun, people just assume you have no life if you play it because of people freaking out on YouTube like OMFG EYE GAWT H4X0r3D!!!!!! RAAAAAGGGGGEEE!!!!

well it is nice to see that a marriage was formed from wow...my marriage ended because of wow, and we both played!

notsoluckypup 12

Well, it can't be no worse than my story. I'm gonna have to tell my kids that mommy and daddy met on Tap Tap Revenge 3, a game on the iPod Touch...