By Anonymous - 01/03/2013 00:15 - United States - Brighton

Today, I had to sneak out of work early to pick my 14-year-old son up from school. He and a friend had been found covered in Astroglide, racing each other down the corridor on their bellies. My boss noticed my absence from work, and now my son and I are both on suspension. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 472
You deserved it 9 872

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should've told your boss why you were leaving and he would've understood.

Omfgitsmia 15

Why not tell your boss you had to take care of something with your child?

Comments

Should've told your boss why you were leaving and he would've understood.

Rightly so, but may have been quite embarrassing - not to mention the lack of info OP gives us. Got a suspension for leaving just once?

perdix 29

#1, not in this case. Taking your chances with sneaking out is preferable to letting your boss know that your kid has access to copious amounts of sex lube. He might get the wrong idea ... or maybe the right idea ;)

you couldn't Slip out on that one, OP

mojo5678 5

He wouldn't have to tell him exactly why.. Just that his son got in some trouble at school

No, all he has to do is say, my idiot son got into trouble at school, and I have to go pick him up. He doesn't have to say what his son was doing. And really, OP, you should have told your boss that you had to leave early. YDI.

tjv3 10

No wonder your kid is a bloody wanker at school and doesn't follow the rules . Look at the example that is set

Obviously you wouldn't word itime that when taking to your boss, or anyone else.

SneakishMonk 2

OP never specifies whether they're the mom or dad.

I guess we know where he got the glide from....... At least they were caught only gliding down the hall.

The app has a gender icon, but #7 could have overseen it

Actually, the app on my phone doesn't show the gender or category.

Omfgitsmia 15

Why not tell your boss you had to take care of something with your child?

Next time tell your boss. But FYL about your son

poodle_juice 17

Perhaps they're practicing for future corridor sliding?

It could be a new Olympic sport. Ya never know

As long as they remember that the smaller the space, the more work it'll take to slide in smooth.

If not then bobsleigh will be their chance

If your son is covered in Astro glide, you've got more to worry about than him sliding down the hall!

Introduce your boss to Astroglide and slide down the hallway at work. Sounds like it's time for Employee Appreciation Day anyway.

I hear Astrogliding is an up am coming sport

AhmandahAnarchy 5

Astrogliding: The American version of curling.

Sneaking out of work is never a good idea

sugarshane007 20

Well look on the bright side. Spend some time with your son, and the suspension should just glide on by.