Kinda deserved it

By Anonymous - 10/12/2021 14:02

Today, my son, who to my great shame is a typical bully, was suspended for bullying a disabled girl. Her father must have been the biggest, meanest, most tattooed ex-marine I've ever seen. He blamed me for bad parenting, and I actually peed myself a little in fear, which he saw too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 389
You deserved it 1 583

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So if you knew your son was a bully, why didn’t you attempt to correct his behavior?

Marcella1016 31

I don’t blame him for blaming you. Step the **** up as a parent.

Comments

So if you knew your son was a bully, why didn’t you attempt to correct his behavior?

Marcella1016 31

I don’t blame him for blaming you. Step the **** up as a parent.

You should introduce him to your son and then leave the two of them alone. Maybe then your shit kid will get the ass-whipping he needs and deserves.

YDI for complacent parenting. You are complicit in that poor girl's trauma.

There are some very harsh comment and yours is stupid. Blaming parents for their kid’s behaviour is nonsense. Everything is not due to education. Following your logic if a kid is violent and become a murderer parents should be blamed !?

Kids bad behavior is due to the parents. When I was a kid, I once picked on a kid and when that kids mom told my parents what I did, I was not only grounded for the next month, I had to write a sincere (meaning my parents read what I wrote and either approved it or told me to try again) apology letter to the kid, and was told if I ever did something like that again, the consequences would be worse than what I got. Guess what, I never picked on another kid again.

@stranger_boy - If one consistently neglects brushing their teeth and they get cavities, it's not the fault of the teeth. Kids have a better chance of being healthy functioning adults if their parents can provide stability and guidance in their formative years. Because it's their ******* job.

Don't be a parent, stranger_boy. Stay a stranger. One that we never see again.

you should change your son's school, to get him away from the environment he's in so he can start to grow as a person. he's not a bad kid.