Bad seed

By Anonymous - 05/09/2022 22:00 - United States - Worcester

Today, and in the past week since became a full-time dad to my 16 year-old son, he's got caught sneaking out at night, lost his virginity, and I had to call the cops because he was caught trying to go two states over to be with said girl. I think he's trying to make me look bad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 199
You deserved it 321

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No, he's trying to get his dick wet. Do you not know how men work?

TeaTimeAbyss 20

If you went through the same things he's going through as a teen, wouldn't you have acted out too? There's something deeper than him being petty. It's not about you.

Comments

I think he's in love, and that's cute. Not everything has to be about you, dad.

No, he's trying to get his dick wet. Do you not know how men work?

TeaTimeAbyss 20

If you went through the same things he's going through as a teen, wouldn't you have acted out too? There's something deeper than him being petty. It's not about you.

OP, ask yourself an honest question - Is your being upset about your son due to him “losing his virginity” or is it about the mechanics of how he did that? If you are upset because your 16 year old son managed to have sex, then I suggest you need some “reality therapy”. Humans are sexual creatures with desires and urges. I’m not saying this is the best way for son to have found a willing sexual partner, nor would it be appropriate or legal if his partner was legally an adult and son was a minor. I suggest you focus on explaining to son the risks of a long distance rendezvous with someone they’ve never met in person and on the need for protection against an STD (and pregnancy if that’s relevant). You will not get son to give up on sex, only further hide it from you - So you need to focus on protection of your son and his future partners. Personally I was a “late bloomer” sexually, but my Dad was not. When he was a little less than your son’s age he was “dating” as he delicately described it, his teacher. While that’s not a good start for a relationship, I really don’t think it did my Dad any harm. You are aware that biological males don’t get pregnant aren’t you, but if they impregnate someone there can be very long term and expensive consequences.

So...you became a fulltime dad a week ago, and he's gotten wild...buckle up buddy, your life is about to take some wild turns called being a parent. He probably loves this girl, and you tore him away from his life. whether its for better or worse on hus part, start expecting the backlash. PS kid's been raised by now, do your part by keeping a roof over his head and food in his stomach.

I think you're jealous because you didn't get to have that much fun when you were 16