By explainer - 08/11/2011 17:54 - South Africa

Spicy
Today, I had to explain to my girlfriend why it is inappropriate for her to go skinny dipping with her male friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 272
You deserved it 7 456

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you have to explain that she's probably too young for you bro

Comments

ewe1234 5
Poetaster 10

Every relationship needs established boundaries. This crosses the line for sure. If it's okay for her to be nude with them is it also okay for them to touch her as long as there is no "sex" ? Dump the girl--- she has no morals or respect for you.

KittyKattis 1

Had to explain that to my boyfriend once. Needless to say, we are no longer together.

JinxosGirl87 0

Tell her that she can go as long as she's fine that her stupid ass will be dumped because you don't want to date a ho.

I'm hoping that your girlfriend has the physical features of Kim Kardashian and is miles out of your league, otherwise you should be damn ashamed of yourself for Letting that happen .

Dump her naked ass...or walk around naked whenever her girlfriends come over and see what she thinks

Sab0026 0

Wow I totally hope you dump her ass. She should have more respect for you.

As long as they don't touch I wouldn't worry about it. Guys are way to territorial when it comes to their girls' boobies.

Skinny dipping with friends of the opposite sex? I fail to see the problem. Then again, I'm Swedish... A lot of you guys are such prudes.

Poetaster 10

#97, I can't understand what all the fuzz is about either, but here in Finland co-ed saunas are normal...

it's already been noted that skinny dipping with gay friends is ok so that's why skinny dipping with European men is ok. You're all a bunch of cheese eating surrender monkeys anyway.