By karmasabitch - 17/05/2009 20:16 - United States

Today, I had my high school reunion. The nerdy guy that I picked on all 4 years had married a Swedish supermodel, then divorced her for a Brazilian supermodel. My girlfriend works at 7-11. Karma sucks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 986
You deserved it 312 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI. I dont even need to say anything more than that.

YDIIIIIIII. man, didn't bill gates say something like this once - 'don't pick on nerds, you'll probably end up working for one'?

Comments

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You deserve that you ******. maybe your gf is better in the sack?

YDI, karma will bite ppl like you in the ass and spit shit at you!

ya, karma is a bitch. But just because hes married to a supermodel, doesn't mean he's happy. Just because your gf works at a 7-11, doesn't mean you love her any less, right? (if at all, that is). Supermodel-bitches come and go, but the girl next door will (more than likely) stay loyal forever.

ShortyBBangin 0

you deserve it...and you deserve it again for putting down your girlfriend.

haha! you know...I was going to say " good for you for realizing you were an asshole" but you just talked about your girlfriend as though she is a pathetic loser. Even if does work at a crappy minimum wage job, how can you be in a relationship with her if you have no respect for her whatsoever? Looks like your still an asshole! I wonder what karma will give you in another 20 years!! hehe

I guess you had your fun in high school and he's having his fun now, or he's lying and those supermodels are just the people he masturbates to

mcsnelly 5

thank you #148!! I do realize that there are people out there who are the "jocks who pick on nerds" stereotype, but I knew a LOT more people in high school who were jocks, but were also in a lot of other clubs and activities, were smart (not even just average, SMART), and were extremely nice! I was one of those people and, I agree, it's just as much stereotyping for the so-called "nerds" to hate the "jocks" as it is the other way around!

While I do agree that you deserve it for being a jerk and referring to your girlfriend in such a disgusted way, chances are she cares about you a hell of a lot more than those supermodels care about him. But yeah, YDI for being an overall jerk.

caught22 0

sounds cliche and fake to me...

YDI. Bullies aren't cool, and you got what you deserved. And you sound like a tool for even submitting this. =)