By karmasabitch - 17/05/2009 20:16 - United States

Today, I had my high school reunion. The nerdy guy that I picked on all 4 years had married a Swedish supermodel, then divorced her for a Brazilian supermodel. My girlfriend works at 7-11. Karma sucks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 986
You deserved it 312 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI. I dont even need to say anything more than that.

YDIIIIIIII. man, didn't bill gates say something like this once - 'don't pick on nerds, you'll probably end up working for one'?

Comments

#4 - she may work at 7/11, but for all you know she's a generous/kind/intelligent individual. To the OP - did you not learn from a young age that popularity/nerdiness in high school switches later on? As Bill Gates said, "Don't pick on the nerds; you'll be working for one one day." Hope everything works out, though.

xiloveyoux3 0

#71, have you ever heard of the show "My Name is Earl" Well, it's about a guy named Earl, who decides how his life is really fckd up and believes it's because of Karma. So he makes a list of every person he did something bad to/hurt them in anyway, and each episode, he tries to find a way to fix his mistake or make it up to them. Get it now?

lovelyxo 0

#174- harsh much? layoff dude. OP- forget karma, you're a bitch

shows that nerds get it all in the real life. but thats still harsh.

I'd like to know why he would go to a high school reunion if he's married to supermodels. Oh wait...

ritalinboy 1

money is sexy: the only reason that Bill Gates is married

#151 - Or she can make a force field. But #143 wins the douche bag of day award: "If you aren't on like student council, a sports team, and an honors class you are a no body. ... I feel sorry for earlier times when being stupid & bitchy was a cool thing."

xtremelifter 0

everyone picks on the nerds til they see how successful they are.......always happens :P

kandy_fml 0

This has nothing to do with karma or God. You're just a prick.