Dude, seriously?

By mellielynnemily - 26/10/2014 22:46 - United States

Today, at my apartment complex, I was carrying a bag of trash up to the dumpster. A guy stopped his car and helped me carry it the rest of the way. I thanked him and he asked me out. I explained that I was married. He grabbed the trash bag and carried it back to my apartment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 733
You deserved it 4 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ihavenolifehaha 16

he sounds over dramatic. because he can't just do something nice and not act like a moron because you're married.

Comments

ihavenolifehaha 16

I guess in his mind, he took out her trash, now he gets to take her out, too.

Well he never had it in the bag. Ill show myself out

incoherentrmblr 21

Should've pulled a "THIS IS SPARTA" a the top of the stairs, then ducked inside...

As opposed to what... attack the guy? Jump on his back and beat him with a shoe?

I don't think enough people get a good old fashioned shoe beating..

I think more people in the world need a good shoe beating...

thebigtwinkie 28

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

he didn't have to get out of his car. sure his actions after she told him she was married was a bit trashy, but he seems like a good guy, just with a serious attitude problem.

He's not a good guy. His sole motivation for helping was so OP would accept his offer of a date.

He is not a good guy. He is a "nice guy" -> Self entitled prick with nothing to offer (no personality, no looks,...) that thinks people should be with him just because he PRETENDS to be nice.

he sounds over dramatic. because he can't just do something nice and not act like a moron because you're married.

Actually, there have been a lot of instances of male violence against women after the men were turned down. It's quite scary - OP was lucky! :(

sounds like your husband needs to take out some trash

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

WHOOOSH the joke went right over your head.

This is why people have little faith in humanity...

ihavenolifehaha 16

Yeah, one idiot makes people have little faith in humanity.

Epikatz 22

#6, I believe that would be the internet in general actually.

The thing that makes me lose faith in humanity is people copy and pasting the same bullshit comments all over the internet. This "faith in humanity" thing needs to end soon.

woooooow. has this guy ever heard of a thing called maturity? not everyone is jocking for his nuts

I hate people like that. Won't do a nice gesture without an expectation of some sort. And then get shitty when turned down. Ass.

Axel5238 29

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

If people weren't only nice in the hopes that they could get laid, the world would be a nicer place.

why would #12 get thumbed down ? I agree. the guy is a douche.

larrena2377 26

Well, he was thinking with it.