By karmasabitch - 17/05/2009 20:16 - United States

Today, I had my high school reunion. The nerdy guy that I picked on all 4 years had married a Swedish supermodel, then divorced her for a Brazilian supermodel. My girlfriend works at 7-11. Karma sucks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 986
You deserved it 312 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI. I dont even need to say anything more than that.

YDIIIIIIII. man, didn't bill gates say something like this once - 'don't pick on nerds, you'll probably end up working for one'?

Comments

You dick haha I hope your girlfreind cheats on you.YDI!!!

WTF is wrong with everybody? 1. OP: YOU ******* DESERVED IT. 2. To those who are saying "**** the jocks", you stereotyping bastards are no better than the OP. 3. Thank you #138 for saying it's God, not stupid "karma." BTW, I'm an athletic guy, Im playing football next year for high school. I also play electric guitar, love punk rock, and I can't remember the last time I got anything below an A in science or math. I can hack the hell out of anyone's website. TO HELL WITH STEREOTYPES!

DavidMcgrady1216 0

Dude..#148, no one cares....

ShowerFlirt 0

YDI. I'm glad Karma found you and hope you are sorry...not b/c you don't have a supermodel, but b/c you were, in essence, "that guy" in highschool...

did you see the brazilian supermodel? did you speak portuguese with her? can she fly? (otherwise, she's just a regular model) If not, he's lying.

#148 - Proooo. Good to know there's one of you out there, none like that where I am. So.. Congrats for being awesome and not like them. But still, LOOOOOLGETOWNED AT OP. Way to be a douche. He was probably the nice guy who got that to. Serves you right.

fuzzybear7 0

YDI. I'm in the same situation right now. I was picked on non-stop from 7th grade until the end of high school, and now two years after graduating, I have a very good job in the music industry with a lot of connections. Lately I've been meeting a lot of people from my past who just happen to play in local bands...

breaksprinter_ 0

Well there is a keyword, "girlfriend". You're not married to her, are you? If not, then you know what to do.