By oops - 15/07/2012 05:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got into a debate with my boyfriend over whether or not oral sex was considered sex. I stood firm that it was not. Apparently, he took this as permission, as later that night I walked in on him not having sex with my sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 841
You deserved it 44 485

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that doesn't change the fact he was doing something that isn't G rated with your sister. Kissing isn't sex either, but it's considered cheating. Just because it isn't sex doesn't mean it is not wrong to do.

I_Hug_Cats 26

well it is called oral SEX for a reason...

Comments

stepymac 15

Dumped his ass dumped his ass dump he's dumb mother freaking ass

It IS sex OP. it's just a different form of it. That's why they call it oral sex.

It sucks when you cannot have an opinion without some ass taking what you said and running with it. Dump his sorry ass and keep an eye on your so called sister.

day624 14

Having trouble understanding how she deserved this.. Everyone is voting ydi but honestly no one deserves this type of betrayal from their boyfriend and ESPECIALLY sister

You argued it wasn't cheatingv then complained that he followed through on your logic? Good lord, women really are no better than high functioning children.

Re-read the FML. She said oral sex isn't sex, not oral sex wasn't cheating. Unless you, like OP's boyfriend, consider only sex cheating (and from your sexist comment, maybe you are), you have seriously misunderstood this FML.

Right, just go ahead and judge all women based on one woman's mistake. Cause we're all the same right? You are a ******* idiot.

Tsk tsk. Shaming language and hamsterbation. 2/2, "ladies". @2: I'm soooo sorry. I forgot I need to put up a disclaimer before all sentences that say "Except for you, you special little snowflake." Your rationalization neurons are going apoplectic. @1: It's not sex. Boyfriend proceeds to not have sex. He's cheating, but in what manner? Emotionally? You hypergamous 'tards need to have "real" sex more, you might calm down a little. Fight the patriarchy!

Obvious troll is obvious...and stupid.

coolbrony12 3

What was that old saying? Tongue in the hole is worth one on the dick? Think so. At least in this case.

LemonLolly 10

The second word of 'oral sex' is 'sex'. YES, IT COUNTS AS SEX. Stupid

Oral is considered sex because it's considered sodomy (however you spell it). If you don't believe me look it up.