By oops - 15/07/2012 05:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got into a debate with my boyfriend over whether or not oral sex was considered sex. I stood firm that it was not. Apparently, he took this as permission, as later that night I walked in on him not having sex with my sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 841
You deserved it 44 485

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that doesn't change the fact he was doing something that isn't G rated with your sister. Kissing isn't sex either, but it's considered cheating. Just because it isn't sex doesn't mean it is not wrong to do.

I_Hug_Cats 26

well it is called oral SEX for a reason...

Comments

PhishloverA 14

Just because oral isn't sex it's still cheating. FYL

Anyone saying oral sex isn't sex seems to have the concept of intercourse and sex confused. Intercourse is one way of having sex, but there are many others too. Such as oral sex, anal sex, masturbation (yes, you can have sex with yourself), group sex, group masturbation, "handjobs", phone sex, "sexting" etc.

Sorry, you brought it on yourself dumb shit. Oral SEX! Did the fact that sex was in the name that it might be considered sex? Just maybe? How about you take a damn sex education class and get a new boyfriend.

mowmowlife 21

It's not intercourse but it does fall under my definition of sex. Your ex is a petty dirtbag, hope you find someone who gives you all the not-sex you want.

onorexveritas 23

There is no reason for you to have so many YDIs. You do not deserve to be cheated on. I'm very sorry for you. Everyone who click YDI is a jerk.

It is definatley sex. I stand with this because there is something in your pussy, or on his dick.

Well he shouldn't cheat. But it is considered sex medically and furthermore oral SEX it has sex in the name for a reason. You're an idiot and if you insisted on it to the point he did that you probably deserved it.

to me oral sex isnt sex but still sexual activity. thats why it has sex in it to shorten oral sexually. i may be dumb but o well. at least not as dumb as her boyfriend thinking thats not cheating. of course thats cheating. just talking dirty to another girl/boy is.

So many illiterate idiots posting YDI after claiming OP wrote that sex isn't cheating, what the hell? OP doesn't deserve to get cheated on for saying oral sex isn't sex. Personally, unless there is something like 'oral' or 'anal' before 'sex' I'm going to assume the person is talking about actual intercourse when they mention sex. The use of oral sex makes the distinction that no penetration of the ****** (with a penis) occurred and therefore no intercourse took place (i.e. sex) which basically just makes it a sexual activity much like masturbation and foreplay (which for most people involves oral sex before getting on to actual sex). You have things like phone sex, sexting and so forth which involves no intercourse and exists purely to get both parties sexually aroused and in many cases masturbating during said process for release that sexual build up. But again they have sex in there but no sex occurred. Try and umbrella them all you want as 'sex' but they are all different and should not be categorized as the same thing unless you're using 'sexual activity', or similar, in which case go right ahead. cliffs/tl;dr: Take a minute of your time and read it, don't be lazy, then feel free to comment and or lay on the hate, I'm really not phased either way.

iamsami24 5

Isn't it still the thought of doing something intimate with someone considered part of the sexual activity? Like, kissing, for instance, it's bad enough that you're in a relationship and kiss someone else, but to have intimate, pre-leading sexual activities is worse, like kissing and groping or 2nd base. It all goes down to what you really consider, but hey, the word SEX is there, if not the actual intercourse, it's the thought leading up to it. Either way, it's still cheating.