By oops - 15/07/2012 05:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got into a debate with my boyfriend over whether or not oral sex was considered sex. I stood firm that it was not. Apparently, he took this as permission, as later that night I walked in on him not having sex with my sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 844
You deserved it 44 486

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that doesn't change the fact he was doing something that isn't G rated with your sister. Kissing isn't sex either, but it's considered cheating. Just because it isn't sex doesn't mean it is not wrong to do.

I_Hug_Cats 26

well it is called oral SEX for a reason...

Comments

Marlon16 6

I say you whoop his ass then you whoop your sisters ass twice as hard

Firstly, it's got sex in the name. Sex is indeed much more than penetration. YDI for telling him it wasn't sex. Maybe he started the debate for exactly this reason. you dug your own hole my dear.

He was probably just eating her out. Don't worry,it's not sex. Ydi. By your definition it's ok. The best part is it was your sister.lol I bet your sister is smarter also!

flutter4 7

WTF... That's kinda harsh don't you think?

eatingrainbow 3

why does it matter if he did or didnt have sex with her sister the point it that he did something wrong with her sister. even if you dont think it was sex, kissing isnt sex and im sure she would hate to walk in on him and her sister kissing. just because by her definition it wasnt sex doesnt mean its okay.

You kinda set yourself up for that, but sorry OP

If you can get an STD from it, it's sex. Also you should break up with him or at least have a serious conversation and explain that he's immature and you don't want to be with such a douche.

Kissing isn't sex but it's cheating.

OP I would have said, "hon I have a question for you. Do you consider me having sex with your best friend as cheating? Because if you do I have a confession...."

Um wow in all sex talks the teacher ALWAYS SAY ORAL SEX IS CONSIDERED SEX what is the world intelligence coming to