By oops - 15/07/2012 05:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got into a debate with my boyfriend over whether or not oral sex was considered sex. I stood firm that it was not. Apparently, he took this as permission, as later that night I walked in on him not having sex with my sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 841
You deserved it 44 485

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that doesn't change the fact he was doing something that isn't G rated with your sister. Kissing isn't sex either, but it's considered cheating. Just because it isn't sex doesn't mean it is not wrong to do.

I_Hug_Cats 26

well it is called oral SEX for a reason...

Comments

davedavedavedav 6

Whether it's sex or not sex is debatable. However, doing that to anyone else except you is cheating. He can't argue with that.

78. "Whether it's sex or not sex is debatable." No, it's not. Stop adding to the stupidity.

Why did so many people click YDI? Because she had the conversation with him beforehand? You have the same thought process that the cheater does if you clicked YDI.

coolbrony12 3

Oral SEX (Read the last word, please)

redmane 21

You said to read the last word. I did. It was "please". You're welcome.

It's FML's like these that make me glad I have a brother

manasstalker 7

Wow what a bastard and he clearly per-planed it...While it does not fall under sex it does fall under the sexual act of foreplay. I would have kicked him in the nuts and kicked his ass out.

A marriage proposal isn't sex either... Still, confused to see the narrow definition of sex. There are many ways to get physically intimate, but apparently only the one that could potentially lead to conception really "counts" for OP.

mollymayan 3

Um, dump him? You deserve way better.

I wonder if he later told you who was better at unsex.

oral sex is sex doumbhoe but he is a giant douche

Op, if I were you, I would rip his balls off then dump his sorry ass. As for the sister.............. I'll let you decide there.