By oops - 15/07/2012 05:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got into a debate with my boyfriend over whether or not oral sex was considered sex. I stood firm that it was not. Apparently, he took this as permission, as later that night I walked in on him not having sex with my sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 841
You deserved it 44 485

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that doesn't change the fact he was doing something that isn't G rated with your sister. Kissing isn't sex either, but it's considered cheating. Just because it isn't sex doesn't mean it is not wrong to do.

I_Hug_Cats 26

well it is called oral SEX for a reason...

Comments

So you said it wasn't sex.. You said nothing about not being cheating. So he's a jackass and you can move on and maybe your sister needs to stop flirting with your bfs.

Petunia888 13

OP-you're an idiot. And YDI.

redmane 21

Did you read the FML correctly? How exactly would she deserve it? They had a discussion. He chose to be the idiot.

ashlii13111 4
Petunia888 13

201: yeah, I read it. She thinks oral sex is not sex, and now she's pissed because he cheated on her. Which he probably wouldn't have, if she hadn't have stood firm in her belief that oral sex isn't sex. Yeah, he shouldn't have cheated. But if someone thinks oral sex isn't sex, then yes, that makes them an idiot.

Mademoiselle_fml 34

well they're both idiots. one doesn't understand sex and one doesn't understand boundaries.

Your boyfriend & your sister? Yeah, well he's obviously a jerk & not even trying to cover it up... But, what about her???

lelo007 11

First of all, yes, the boyfriend, hopefully ex by now, needs pins and needles shoved into his urethra. Secondly, if I were in this situation, I would be boiling mad at my sister. Now, I'm a firm believer that violence is not the answer, especially when it comes to a male. This, could make an exception for. But now you'll have a story to tell at family reunions so that your family will look at your sister as if she's walking around with a neon sign flashing "Nasty **** *****" above her head!

holy shit, violent much? hell yeah I'd be pissed at my sister and probably wouldn't talk to her for a while, but at the end of day your family, that doesn't make what she did okay but God tells us to forgive the ones who cause us pain, at the end of the day you'll be a better person and a better sister.

lelo007 11

Oh.. No, I'm not a violent person. I just like to think violent thoughts. It keeps me from being a violent person :)

Coccinelle_fml 15

Please explain to me why this post got so many YDIs. So you think that because according to her, oral sex isn't sex, it was ok for her boyfriend to cheat on her with her sister? Something is seriously wrong with people nowadays.

pseudolife 4

According to OP, oral sex is not sex. Therefore her ideology was interpreted by her boyfriend as performing this act with her and anyone else as acceptable since it's not sex. How can he cheat on the girlfriend, when she is the one that believes oral sex is not sex. OP's ideology got her in this mess, but the boyfriend is an asshole because he knew better but he used OP's ideology as a shield to act out. So regardless of who the boyfriend has oral sex with, it's not consider cheating because he is not having sex according to OP's ideology.

68, I absolutely agree 100%. There are so many dumb asses on this site it makes my head hurt sometimes.

Your argument is shit. There are a lot of acts of intimacy that are not considered sex yet it is considered cheating unless you have open relationship - like making out with someone else than your partner. He did not cheat because of their "argument". He cheated because he is a bad person. The argument had nothing to do with it. Do you think he went "Oh, I'll preform oral on every person I see behind my partner's back! That will show her!"? It's stupid to think that.

Your argument is shit. There are a lot of acts of intimacy that are not considered sex yet it is considered cheating unless you have open relationship - like making out with someone else than your partner. He did not cheat because of their "argument". He cheated because he is a bad person. The argument had nothing to do with it. Do you think he went "Oh, I'll preform oral on every person I see behind my partner's back! That will show her!"? It's stupid to think that.

So many idiots in the comments. So if oral sex isn't sex, the guy's not a cheater? Kissing isn't sex either, yet he shouldn't be kissing other girls if he has a girlfriend. Dating isn't sex either, yet he shouldn't date other girls if he has a girlfriend. Those are all cheating. From what you people are saying, her boyfriend could go up to any girl, strip himself naked, and kiss her with their bodies pressed up against one another because that's not cheating.

I guess you will consider that as sex from now on. I hope you dumped your a-hole of a boyfriend.