By Anonymous - 24/11/2013 01:29 - United States

Today, I got excited because I found Monsters University and The Croods online, neither of which I've seen. I'm 33, single, and it's Saturday night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 161
You deserved it 8 089

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nothing wrong with that. Unless you're wanting to do something else, in which case you should do that instead.

Comments

Monter university is understandable u were still a young adult when the first came out and this is the sequel hell even i wanna see it idk about the croods though

Shadowvoid 33

Can you give me the URLs? I'm a young male, and I'm not afraid to say I enjoy movies like that.

KayleeFrye 39

Hey, don't worry about it. There's no law that says you have to go out and party every single weekend. I'm 30, and my Saturday night was spent with sweatpants and Netflix. Staying in and relaxing is no crime!

Oh don't worry OP, I'm sure you're not the only one who gets excited about that kind of stuff because I do as well :)

MzZombicidal 36

Your problem is that your priorities are ****** up. OP's problem is that they think watching adorable animated movies is an issue. OP doesn't really HAVE to change what they're doing. You, on the other hand, should focus more! These stories aren't going anywhere.

mzdaisylynn 12

Don't feel bad. I'm 33 too and rented both DVDs from Redbox last weekend to watch. Oh, well! I enjoyed both movies

raeepressley 12

I dunno, I don't see anything wrong with that (I'm still dying to see Monsters U, and The Croods was awesome!)... Last night I ate curly fries, watched Rock and Rule with my boyfriend, and didn't wake up with a hangover! Do what makes you happy! And if you don't wanna be single, invite someone over to enjoy the evening with!!

There's nothing wrong with that at all me I still enjoy watchin those kinds of movies. Never seems to get old.