By FFS - 06/05/2018 01:30

Today, my mother has taken her drug paranoia to a new level. She threw away an open but nearly full bag of dried mint because she's sure I emptied and refilled the bag with marijuana to hide it from her. She then tried to ground me in my own house in front of my wife and daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 585
You deserved it 351

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At this point, I'd take her to a doctor. It may not be a psychological issue so much as an actual brain illness. I really hope you're right and she's just paranoid. :)

Comments

manb91uk 22

Sounds like your mum bypassed the kiddy pool and dove head first into the deep end!

At this point, I'd take her to a doctor. It may not be a psychological issue so much as an actual brain illness. I really hope you're right and she's just paranoid. :)

MamaChey 24

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I don't think he said his mother was on drugs. I think he meant his mother was paranoid about them. I could be wrong, though.

No he didn't. She's paranoid about him taking drugs.

8313girl 28

Has she no sense of smell? Sounds like a pretty aggressive intervention. What’s she on?

It’s actually pretty awesome to be grounded as an adult. You can just stay home and chill. When your wife wants you to go shopping with her, or your daughter wants to see ‘Garfield 3’ in the theater, just say, “Aww, sorry! I’d love to, but I’m grounded. I guess I’ll just have to stay home and watch the game.”

Sounds like your name is frank isn’t it?

Lobby_Bee 17

Has your mom even seen real weed before? Get her some and let her experience the differences in smell and taste.

You are an adult how about you tell her no and to leave

WHS_Kitty 8

He can’t... because he’s a *whispers^ Mama’s Boy.