By Anonymous - 24/11/2013 01:29 - United States

Today, I got excited because I found Monsters University and The Croods online, neither of which I've seen. I'm 33, single, and it's Saturday night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 161
You deserved it 8 089

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nothing wrong with that. Unless you're wanting to do something else, in which case you should do that instead.

Comments

I am 100% the same just a bit younger... Family animated films are by far some of the best flicks out there who wouldn't excited?

Confidence is key OP, don't apologise for the way you live.

Be proud! No friends are better than fake friends, and movie marathons are better than both.

Well, I'm 33, married with 3 boys, I stayed in on a Saturday evening to watch both those movies with them, and I was almost as excited as they were to do so, lol! ;D That's my contributed sliver of hope. ;)

Oh my gosh! I watched them both last night! But I was babysitting a one and eight year old...

Another Saturday night, and I ain't got nobody! I got some money cuz I just got paid... - Sam Cooke

Is someone forcing you ti search for kids movies online? Go out and have a good time OP!

Cartoons aren't just for kids. A lot of the times-- there's plenty of hidden adult humour that only a grown up would understand. So far "The Emperor's New Groove" is my favourite cartoon. I'd watch it back to back, with no kids in sight!

haha, if it makes you feel better, i stayed up watching a whole season of the walking dead last night. I am 20, no plans at all. My boyfriend is way more social than me and always wants to go out. But sometimes i just need to chill out by myself. Everybody is different, some people just need more time alone than others

Sounds like a perfect night to me. Your place? I'll bring the popcorn and ice cream.