By wetboy - 05/07/2009 10:07 - United Kingdom

Today, I found out why my girlfriend of 8 months has never agreed to stay the night before. Now I have a 4-month old mattress that needs replacing, and a 23-year-old bedwetter for a girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 456
You deserved it 8 891

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stringoffail 0

Meanwhile, somewhere else on FML. "Today I felt comfortable enough with my boyfriend to stay the night with him in spite of an embarrassing problem. I did it because he kept pressuring me. I wet his bed, and he was a real jerk about it. He even posted details about it on this site, as if I wouldn't bloody see it. FML"

That's a shame. She's probably really embarrassed about it all. Try to be understanding, if you can.

Comments

Buy her some diapers for your next anneversary.

suki987 0

Wow way to be a ******* douche. It was probably embarrassing for her, and you suggest buying her diapers?? Can you be any more of an asshole???? As soon as you get a girlfriend, tell me so I can slap her senseless and ask what her problem is. that is.... IF you get one. Oh and because I feel the need to help dumbasses such as yourself.. its "anniversary". Maybe we should get your diapers since with the way you spell you should still be in them yourself. OP: you shouldn't have posted it on a website where people could ridicule her like this. She's probably already crying because it happened. Reading this--and realising it's her--would probably break her completely. She's probably going to have extreme depression issues because of this. Seriously, way to be a good boyfriend. [/sarcasm]

tothetest300 0

shut up # 45. thats just plain damn rude!

lmfaowww 0

Your life isn't F'd. Hers is. So instead of posting FML over something that could be medical with your girlfriend, maybe try spend your time supporting her like a good boyfriend shoud : )

It's not HER fault that she wets the bed, I myself know how embarrassing this can be, you don't know how many times when I was younger in school that, every school trip I was very worried about going, every time my friends invited me around for a sleep over, I had to make up an excuse, and they still dont know, believe me so, if there was anything I could do to completely stop it, I would, but its not funny to be assholes about it, you wouldnt like it if it was you, so grow up guys, this isn't an FML, this is just showing how black hearted some of you can be.

FHL for having such an asshole for a boyfriend

My girl is gassy. Seriously, dont complain.

alwaysalady 0

F your life? Somewhere there is a girl posting " Today, my boyfriend found out that I am a bedwetter. FML." Poor girl.

Some people have that condition where they can't control it or something like that. Apparently that's why they sell pads for men. and I agree with #49 if u end up dumping her for something like that.

proud_liberal 0

ydi. she must not be comfortable around you. i bet you beat her or something

car_uh 0

Seriously dude.. that really sucks for her. Try to put yourself in her shoes. I have had that problem myself, & I am in my mid-twenties. And to everyone saying "she should have known": For me, it doesn't happen EVERY NIGHT. It's random & sort of unpredictable. Sometimes I go for up to a year w/out it happening & think I'm over it & then BAM! It's humiliating.... at least she's not going and getting smashed drunk & peeing all over his bed. That's a lot less forgivable IMO!

I have similar problems and I'm about the same age. It only happens once or twice a year with me, and when I do, I just assume I had a wet dream. D=

Why not just buy some plastic/protective sheets to put on your mattress, under your regular sheets? My grandpa had problems with his bowel and we had to buy these special sheets. That's how the mattress is still free of urine today. Honestly I think you are just making too big of a deal out of this. Your gf should have told you beforehand, though, just so that you could prepare the bed for her. And I don't know what your gf's problem is but if she hasn't gone to any doctor about it or anything then you should take her, because hopefully it is treatable.