By wetboy - 05/07/2009 10:07 - United Kingdom

Today, I found out why my girlfriend of 8 months has never agreed to stay the night before. Now I have a 4-month old mattress that needs replacing, and a 23-year-old bedwetter for a girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 456
You deserved it 8 890

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stringoffail 0

Meanwhile, somewhere else on FML. "Today I felt comfortable enough with my boyfriend to stay the night with him in spite of an embarrassing problem. I did it because he kept pressuring me. I wet his bed, and he was a real jerk about it. He even posted details about it on this site, as if I wouldn't bloody see it. FML"

That's a shame. She's probably really embarrassed about it all. Try to be understanding, if you can.

Comments

I agree with girlygirl666, she knew she had those kinds of problems. She should've just told him or wore a diaper. It's very rude to not tell someone something like this when staying the night.

Wait, I change my mind, that must've been wayyyy too embarassing for her to tell, and she might've barely ever wet the bed. The poster is an asshole for posting this. This may be a hypocritical post of mine, but I tend to change my mind a lot. Way to ruin your girlfriend's life, asshole.

Just scrub the area and sun the mattress. buy a matress cover.

Well, aren't you a supportive boyfriend, posting it online for people all over the world to read after she decides to trust you.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

idiot....mattress dont get replaced for that... second she prolly has a problem that she needs help fixing

for everyone suggesting she should have worn a diaper to bed with him... are you serious?