By wetboy - 05/07/2009 10:07 - United Kingdom

Today, I found out why my girlfriend of 8 months has never agreed to stay the night before. Now I have a 4-month old mattress that needs replacing, and a 23-year-old bedwetter for a girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 456
You deserved it 8 891

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stringoffail 0

Meanwhile, somewhere else on FML. "Today I felt comfortable enough with my boyfriend to stay the night with him in spite of an embarrassing problem. I did it because he kept pressuring me. I wet his bed, and he was a real jerk about it. He even posted details about it on this site, as if I wouldn't bloody see it. FML"

That's a shame. She's probably really embarrassed about it all. Try to be understanding, if you can.

Comments

Id say FHL.Your a pretty big jerk off for thinking this is an FML at all.Your the one who put it on the website,and ebsides,you dont date someone if you dont love them. If you DID lover her,you could look past her flaws and accept her the way she is,whatever the cause of that is,fool.

youaresofucked 0

The boyfriend sounds like quite a dick face to be honest.

thatgirl21 0

It's a medical condition you asshole. i'd dump your ass in a heartbeat if i were her. it's just a matress get over it.

CDS09 0

Yea, it sucks you have to replace a mattress, but work through it...if you do I am sure she will think even better of you (obviously she already thinks highly of you and trust you if she stayed the night knowing what might happen)

you best not dump here just for that, it was probably hard enough for her to live through the embarrasment

cattoe7 0

well thats something that she can't help.. i hope you don't leave her over that has anyone ever had the toilet dream? i have a few years ago where i had a dream i was on the toilet, i started to pee but not enough to get on the bed(thankfully), i was like 'how am i laying on the toilet?' and woke up and went to the bathroom. lol. sucks. i hate the toilet dream.

That used to happen to me all the time back when I was in my early teens. I learned to control it with lucid dreaming techniques (i.e. doing "reality checks" every time I went to the bathroom in real life, which eventually leads to doing it in your dreams, which wakes up up...google it).

Well fyl but i think thats really hot so senf her my way lol