By wetboy - 05/07/2009 10:07 - United Kingdom

Today, I found out why my girlfriend of 8 months has never agreed to stay the night before. Now I have a 4-month old mattress that needs replacing, and a 23-year-old bedwetter for a girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 456
You deserved it 8 890

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stringoffail 0

Meanwhile, somewhere else on FML. "Today I felt comfortable enough with my boyfriend to stay the night with him in spite of an embarrassing problem. I did it because he kept pressuring me. I wet his bed, and he was a real jerk about it. He even posted details about it on this site, as if I wouldn't bloody see it. FML"

That's a shame. She's probably really embarrassed about it all. Try to be understanding, if you can.

Comments

Poor girl. =[ I hope you weren't mean about it... That would probably only make her problems worse. You should try up help her find something that helps her not do that.., like the others said; acupuncture, counseling maybe? Trauma might be involved. You never know. =/ FHL.

thats not bad it pretty good actuLly :)

You should support her instead of posting on FML. She was embarrassed of it, and she finally came out for it because she trusted you and then you bitch about it? FHL for having a shitty boyfriend.

#32 Exactly. Obviously she's uncomfortable because she was worried you would react exactly the way you are reacting- like an immature douche who would rather post her secret on FML than support her through it. You're an asshole.

brooklyngirl_fml 0

I don't think OP is being shitty at all. How do any of you know he wasn't supportive? Obviously if she's still his girlfriend he didn't freak out and run away. That's a hell of a problem to surprise someone with, without telling them ahead of time. She should have prepared herself. It wouldn't have been so bad if he already knew. Just because OP posted on FML does not mean he put her business out there. Nobody here knows who they are anyway.

how is this an fyl? you aren't the bed wetter. poor thing.

testing_fml 0

@OP: Don't be such a sissy. There's no need for replacing the mattress. Most mattresses are covered in a wrapper. Just take the mattress out of the wrapper and wash the latter. That's sufficient.

FabledWaltz 0

How is this a FYL? This isn't something that's easy to deal with and rather than being an immature schmuck and posting it as a "FML", you should be more understanding and caring and keep it between the two of you. As others have said, FHL for having such a shitty boyfriend.

ArthursLifeSucks 2

If bedwetting is the biggest problem you have to deal with with her, frackin marry her. She could be all depressed and bipolar like most of my g/fs have been.

she needs to go to the doctors for that.

She didn't even tel you that? That's wrong on her part, but a lot of people have bladder problems, cuz my stepbrother has a bladder disfuncion in which he can't control it so that sucks...

Shame on you. Chances are it's a medical condition she can't help. I am 18 and still have trouble with wetting the bed. I have been on medications for it since I was 8 yrs old. It is an embarrassing condition and she can't help it. She might have an underdeveloped bladder, some other condition, or tethered cord syndrome such as is my case. She needs support and trust not you saying your life is f'ed when it's not. As for the mattress get over it. Simply but a mattress cover with a plastic underside that can be washed for such incidences as this.