By wetboy - 05/07/2009 10:07 - United Kingdom

Today, I found out why my girlfriend of 8 months has never agreed to stay the night before. Now I have a 4-month old mattress that needs replacing, and a 23-year-old bedwetter for a girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 456
You deserved it 8 891

Same thing different taste

Top comments

stringoffail 0

Meanwhile, somewhere else on FML. "Today I felt comfortable enough with my boyfriend to stay the night with him in spite of an embarrassing problem. I did it because he kept pressuring me. I wet his bed, and he was a real jerk about it. He even posted details about it on this site, as if I wouldn't bloody see it. FML"

That's a shame. She's probably really embarrassed about it all. Try to be understanding, if you can.

Comments

two of my best rfiends turn into bedwetters when they are really really really drunk! HAHA

You can flipthe matrees no need to replace it. you will never know she peed in it. Matress flipping is extremelley customary.

same with my brother! There are lots of problems that cause bedwetting in adults, generally there are medications for it though but that doesn't always work. This guy was a total dick about it, posting something online that his girlfriend was so insecure about.

FreedomFirst 0

Don't be so dramatic. You should feel bad for her; she either has an embarrassing medical condition, or some mental issues that need to be addressed. Bedwetting is often a psychological problem. If she doesn't already know what is wrong, you should encourage her to see a doctor and/or psychologist, and in the meantime man up and buy a waterproof mattress pad instead of whining about your special mattress. Seriously, is it your blankie or something?

Did she tell you beforehand? I would imagine that it would be pretty embarrassing for someone to tell a significant other that he/she is a bed wetter. So she probably didn't say but I would imagine that she probably thought it wouldn't happen that night. It must have been pretty devastating for her as well as it was for you. In anycase, I hope you weren't mean about it. You don't need to replace the entire mattress, just the sheets, and next time you have her over, just be nice about it. I think you two should talk and just find out what's going on. If you just be mean to her on the account she's a bed wetter, then it's your lost.

Hey! Don't post that on fmylife.com! I feel very bad for her because it's not something she can control! She doesn't deserve you! :(

seriously thats not nasty i find it delocious so w/ e i would support her and i woulent care and thts no nees to change a mattress eaother

Should you keep her or dump her? Depends.

jadeddream 0

LOL. I wonder if I'm the only one that got that....

Great. Took her 8 months to trust you with this and the very next day you post it on the internet. I hope she breaks up with you...you're not mature enough to be in an "adult" relationship.