By apparentfatty - 11/11/2011 11:50 - Canada

Today, I found out that my husband thinks I'm fat when I caught him slipping diet pills into my morning smoothie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 321
You deserved it 7 130

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Slip penis enlargement pills in his drinks. ;D

Well, show him that you think he's constipated by slipping laxatives into his morning coffee.

Comments

cataphonic 2

I'm sure you are a beatifull women, whats your BMI, btw. Oh and most smoothies is fattening, just saying.

Were you the 1 that slipped penis enlargement pills in his coffee

CuteDumBlonde64 11

I always wanted a smoothie for breakfast. Who else think so too?

Wow. You'd think that a spouse would love the other one just the way they are and be lucky to have them in their lifes. That's just sad.

You make it sound like OP's husband is doing this for his own gain, and that nobody should try to be healthy and just accept themselves "the way they are". It's like, "I'm fat. But whatever, there's no reason to not have a 'morning smoothie', DERP!"

It is partly for his own gain, diet pills aren't exactly healthy. And I wonder what HE looks like? I'm sure he looks like a model right?

daydreamer244 13

well talk to him about it, don't let him make you feel bad about yourself!!

itsame0987 18

Fyl op.. Get revenge start slipping an estrogen supplement in his smoothies

That is awful. And unless the husband is using something he got from the doctor, he's stupid because most diet pills you get over the counter aren't any more effective than a similarly administered placebo.

Wow. You picked a winner. If I ever caught anyone trying to slip ANYTHING into my drink or food, it would be the very last time. They would be gone because I couldn't trust them. I also think it's illegal and he could be charged with assault or something similar. FYL indeed.

Cambria91 4

start slipping him male enhancement pills... **** with his head. but seriously he's an ass hole.