By suckstobefat - 22/01/2012 06:10 - Canada

Today, I found out that the daily "vitamins" that my dad has been giving me for the last three months were actually weight loss pills. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 751
You deserved it 7 219

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Put a couple of Viagra pills in his coffee before he goes to work in the morning.

dulayole 6

At least you might have lost weight

Comments

snowmount07 6

How do you send messages to people on this app? ? ily

You can't on the app... I know! Sucks right? You can in safari I think though.

GoW_Chick 14

I'm still trying to figure out who she loves, and why... Did you really you have to put "ily" at the end of your pointless post?

godofswag 6

agreed imagine if it was acid that be ****** awesome

At least it wasn't birth control pills.

msjoyfull84 0
dulayole 6

At least you might have lost weight

SecretMe00 5

From experience, I think OP would have felt some effects from the diet pill, whereas most vitamins don't really give you any noticeable symptoms.

pinkcrayola 0

46, It probably depends on the pill. I'm pretty sure a lot of them have no effect whatsoever, and are just for the companies to make money.

If I was overweight, I'd honestly be pretty happy about that. And it's not like you don't know you are. (I assume.)

Here's a better idea, Op's dad should have been straight up with him/her. Instead of doing all the secrecy shit. Open relationship is better between the child and parent but that's just me.

it's heartbreaking but don't be so pessimistic!

I don't think you can have an optimistic FML though...

thats so mean! dad should have spoken to OP if he/she needs to lose a few lbs, rather than pull such a nasty stunt!

Acually I think it was a bit rude of him but OPs dad probably didn't want to hurt their feelings.

Put a couple of Viagra pills in his coffee before he goes to work in the morning.

No, it should be a female enhancement pill...

msjoyfull84 0
bizarre_ftw 21

73 & 118 both of those are quite harmful, the little blue happy pills are more on the level of his **** up

But he still deserves it, #107, just like the Ravens failed field goal attempt, with 11 seconds left in AFC game vs. NE Patriots, 23-20, loosing to the Pats, GO PATS!! WIN IN INDY!!

shepdog123 0

I am confused how this comment went from putting vigra in coffee to football lol

Cuz The Ravens deserved their Epic Fail of a game tying field goal from 31yards out, with 11 seconds left, and lost, which is sending the New England Patriots to Super Bowl 46!! Ravens=EPIC FAIL!!

Better than your dad giving you viagra for a week as a joke. God I thought there was something wrong with me.....

BeckyPulito 0

For real? Lol! you must have been relieved to find out what was really going on...and pissed. Did you retaliate?

GoW_Chick 14

Just wait until he's gone, and switch your "vitamins" with his Viagra pills, it's revenge at it's lowest.

JustCallMePic 2

Just hope she doesn't sprout an erect penis from the interference of the vaginal wave.

GoW_Chick 14

I think there has been a sudden case of 'I lost my funny bone-ides', either that or it's to early in the morning for jokes I guess.

Viagra could kill her That's just friggin stupid Now doing something to him may be an answer

GoW_Chick 14

^ See it's an epidemic! It was a JOKE you know hardy har har, I wasn't suggesting she take the Viagra after she switched them.

Why would you even assume that her dad has Viagra pills?!

GoW_Chick 14

... because old guys need to get it up for some loving too!