By apparentfatty - 11/11/2011 11:50 - Canada

Today, I found out that my husband thinks I'm fat when I caught him slipping diet pills into my morning smoothie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 321
You deserved it 7 130

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Slip penis enlargement pills in his drinks. ;D

Well, show him that you think he's constipated by slipping laxatives into his morning coffee.

Comments

maryam8869 7
leadman1989 15

Go for a jog if you can feel your face jiggle then TAKE THE HINT!!!

rudegirlmania 10

You're stupid. And probably anorexic skinny. I'm 5'4" and 100 lbs, even when I run shit jiggles a little. it means you have a little fat on you. A little fat never hurt anyone, in fact it looks better than bone thin. The cheek thing should never be a basis for pushing yourself to jog.

leadman1989 15

You're the idiot that was a redolence to a previous FML!!!

leadman1989 15

Yes, yes they can. It's called doing exercise.

Steve95401 49

OP should slip some Viagra into his drink, then let her husband get "blue balls" when she rejects having sex with him.

leadman1989 15

You would know all about that wouldn't you?

It was a smoothie! Damn, he needs to just talk to you.

perdix 29

I can't blame him. He's trying to get the results he wants without confrontation. It's well known that a man can never directly tell a woman she's fat -- the consequences are too dire. Would she rather find out by catching him ******* some skinny bitch?

poorjudgement 26

It is abuse of trust on very high level. If he doesn't like, he can and should speak up. Truth, she would be upset with such conversation, but can you imagine how upset she is now? Even the thought that someone would think about giving me something behind my backs would make me way more angry and upset than any kind of open conversation. So, I am sorry, but I totally disagree with you on this and feel really sorry for OP.

perdix 29

Telling a woman you love that she is fat is nuclear. The damage will be profound and long-lasting. The husband was sneaky, but I don't think he had any other good options. One can't become a plumpa humpa overnight and suddenly have a thing for BBWs. I wish I could, I could get laid endlessly!

Kurochrome 17

97 - Yeah, and giving her too much and making her OD wouldn't cause too much damage, either, right? Or the fact that she could have had a serious reaction against them like stroke or heart attack. But I mean, killing her is better then being honest, right?

perdix 29

105, hmm, the choice is between a minute chance of killing her or the certainty of dealing with her wrath? It's a tough call.

ninja4228 5

Hehehe... You're fat and you totally deserved it.

13FMYLIFE 0

he sticks diet pills in your shakes so you should stick pills to help e.d. in his! :)