By apparentfatty - 11/11/2011 11:50 - Canada

Today, I found out that my husband thinks I'm fat when I caught him slipping diet pills into my morning smoothie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 321
You deserved it 7 130

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Slip penis enlargement pills in his drinks. ;D

Well, show him that you think he's constipated by slipping laxatives into his morning coffee.

Comments

Morning smoothies aren't bad, all this stupid hype on telly about fruit smoothies being bad for you is getting ridiculous... yes we know its high in sugar it's fruit for god sake, all fruits high in sugar doesnt make it unhealthy!

SukiIzumi 8

What an ass! You need to be with someone who loves ya for who ya are!

Rainbow_Crash 11

That's when you go, "You honestly think I'm fat? I, personally, think you have a tiny penis, but you don't see me slipping male enhancement pills into your coffee every morning..."

nevermindalready 4

@179 Hahaha, that made my day.

bubo_fml 10

A wife & husband were gardening in the back yard. The husband looks at his wife & says, "I bet your ass is as wide as my gas grill!" Later that evening, the husband is feeling amorous & suggests intimacy. The wife says, "You're out of your mind if you think I'm gonna fire up this big gas grill just to cook one lil' weenie!" (Rat-ta-tat-tat! I'm here all week folks!)

Would you rather he told you to your face that he was unhappy you've put on weight?

xochi417 1

So, if "diet pills" actually worked don't you think that pretty much she and every one else would already be taking them?

xochi417 1

Of course it is unlawful and highly unethical to do this. But since he has already dosed HER against her knowledge; it is the rare female who could not obtain female hormones in the form of birth control pills to put in HIS food. Not saying I endorse or approve of this. But the effects would be more subtle and perhaps more interesting than laxatives, syrup of ipecac or even Viagra. Don't you think? I am very curious about this and would like to hear the results of this experiment if anyone out there is immoral enough to carry it out......................

xochi417 1

Also, on the chance that this story is true I wonder if he got caught on purpose, to insult her?