By apparentfatty - 11/11/2011 11:50 - Canada

Today, I found out that my husband thinks I'm fat when I caught him slipping diet pills into my morning smoothie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 321
You deserved it 7 130

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Slip penis enlargement pills in his drinks. ;D

Well, show him that you think he's constipated by slipping laxatives into his morning coffee.

Comments

Sometimes the subtle hints are the loudest...

That is SO dangerous! You could've had a life-threatening reaction and not even known what you'd taken. A lot of times when I hear about some relationship behavior and have to decide whether it's screwed up, I think of my parents. If some guy slipped drugs to my mom, my dad would want to beat the hell out of him, I have no doubt. He'd hold himself back and deal with it a better way, but... a spouse is supposed to be someone who promised to love and protect you. Nobody gets dressed on their wedding day looking forward to a lifetime of secrets and risks to their health. Ick.

brujitha 3
SorrowFull 8

Slip laxatives in his smoothies. It should even everything out.

You shouldn't let him get away with this. He shouldn't be trying to change you! Someone who truly loves you would look past appearances and into the heart.

sodapopper 6

Take note of your actual body frame and be realistic. Is he right? Take the freaking pills.. Get the hint Barbara!!!

YDI if you have a "morning shake." try something healthy next time.

At least he cares >_> Not to mention that you probably ARE fat if you're having a "morning smoothie".

ouch but how do you know they were diet pills