By Anonymous - 26/11/2010 13:15 - United Kingdom

Today, I found out my stalker is my mom's new boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 564
You deserved it 3 063

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So it would appear Edward Cullen likes the older ladies, too...

Comments

aliceharper 0

sounds like a lifetime movie plot lol

I'm pretty sure this is a movie from Lifetime called Obsessed, ... pretty positive...

If you know he's stalking you, then he's doing it wrong. Stalker fail. He should spend the money on a Canon 5D Mk II and get that 800mm f/5.6 to go with it.

Aaaah so this stalker is using your mum to get closer to you. be afraid op, be very afraid......and keep an eye on your undies too. you may find they start to go missing! creepy mc'creepy!

Are you sure he's stalking you and wasn't stalking your mum? Just a thought. Either way, it's a bit creepy. If you're 100% sure it's you he's stalking (now via your mum), then you might want to bring that up with her, preferably with proof.

^^^^ says the one with anime for profile picture.

hey ******, this is good old AMERICAN drawing. next time you see a picture don't just cry out, "omg! japanimation!" okay twinkletoes? besides, I bet you'd fap to this you pathetic loser.

Meet Epitome1337, he/she is about to make an ass out of herself with a hypocritical statement on the internet. This fate could have been avoided *if* he/she had a sassy gay friend.

I wouldn't just use the word "******" whenever I want to or throw it out there like it's bullshit. Nice childish insults by the way. Oh, and get a real picture. Asswipe.

It could be possible both of them are being stalked.

Are you grammar nazi-ing me, Raymel? :P

cwark 0

Don't write 'mom'- you're not American..

Actually it is possible the OP is American and has moved to the UK or something along those lines.

Are you seriously criticising what OP calls her mother? If she had said "Marm," would you say anything? How about Mama? Mommy? Mummy? Ma? Mutter? How about if I call you asswipe?

What about 'mam'? Then again, I'm Irish, so.....

cwark 0

just saying that OP is trying to appeal to Americans, I think it's sad really..

That is only one of many reasons why they might spell it that way, as previously stated.

you sir.... are an idiot.... hate yourself

Everyone seems to be throwing this "stalker" term around lately. For your information, looking at someone's Facebook page isn't stalking. Checking you out over meatloaf and green beans isn't stalking. Stalking is climbing up a tree with your best night-vision binoculars and looking through the window at 3AM, just to watch you sleep and to get a good picture of your angelic face as you slumber peacefully, making sure not to break too many branches on the way down and picking up any stray leaves that may have fallen, and erasing the footsteps before you go home and develop the pictures and hang them in my basement shrine to you. Hypothetically speaking.

awesomesauceninj 0

seems like you know a lot about stalking.... hmmmm odd...

As long as its hypothetically speaking, then by all means go, carry on!

TheDrifter 23

What bothers me is that people speak of stalkers in the possessive, like they have some personal claim to them. For some reason phrasing like the Op's always makes me think that the "stalked" person is just a vain, self absorbed attention *****.

You forgot to add the part about him licking his lips furiously while he watches you sleep.

Doc... You make me want to touch you. In an inappropriate kind of way.